Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up

Discus and support Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was going through my dlcs and stuff on WD2 and one of them (season pass) says “owned”. The rest of my dlcs say “installed” All the dlcs I own (from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rigby MGreen, Mar 27, 2022.

1. Rigby MGreen
    Rigby MGreen Guest

Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up

I was going through my dlcs and stuff on WD2 and one of them (season pass) says “owned”. The rest of my dlcs say “installed”

All the dlcs I own (from the list of dlcs off of watch dogs 2 “premium content” screen) are: No compromise, Private eye pack, Human conditions, T-Bone content bundle, Psychedelic pack, Punk rock pack, Urban artist pack, Zodiac killer, Void dasher, Peste Negra, Chameleon copter decal, Default suit, and Protocol pistol. The dlcs that the Xbox “manage game and add-ons” screen says are: Watch dogs 2 base game, Private eye pack, Default suit, Psychedelic pack, Peste negra, Tbone content bundle, Punk rock pack, Zodiac killer, Void dasher, No compromise, urban artist pack, Human conditions, Chameleon copter decal, and protocol pistol but not season pass. Please provide any info i an uninformed about on this, thanks

:)

Rigby MGreen, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly check and validate first if the transaction for the season pass is successful. Kindly sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders. Once you were able to see the status as “completed”, remove and re-add your account before checking your games and add-ons again.

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​
  3. Francia J. Win User

The DLC license is linked to the account where they’re purchased which means that we need to recover the account or if it’s already deleted we may need to re-purchase the DLCs.
  4. Rigby MGreen Win User

Thanks for answering my question! I checked my transactions and it does not show up on it along with all the other DLCS I purchased. I do know that I had a different account which had all the DLC but however forgot the password to long ago but is now deleted. When I made a new account all my games and stuff were still there so that’s how i have all the stuff.

I also did not want to delete all my profiles or any thing, I also powercycled it and still nothing

Again, thanks for help you have provided
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Game is not marked as owned

Hey there,

Since the Gold Edition is technically considered a 'bundle', do the individual items included with the Gold Edition (along with the base Watch Dogs 2 game itself) show as owned on the Xbox Store?

For example, visit the
    Watch_Dogs 2 -Season Pass
    store page and let us know if the season pass shows up as owned or if it asks you to purchase.

Keep us posted! :)
  6. TheMCPanda Win User

Game is not marked as owned

season pass does show up as being owned there are two dlc that don't show up as being owned yet they are in the gold edition it did let me install them before the dlc mentioned are Watch Dogs 2 Punk Rock Pack and the Urban Artist Pack besides them not showing
    as being owned the game has worked fine for me with no issues (all gold edition dlc installed with no issues when i first got the game)
Thema:

1. Watch dogs 2 season pass says owned but when I view my games and add one it doesn’t show up - Similar Threads - Watch dogs season

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  5. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  6. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  7. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  8. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  9. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945