Watch Dogs 2 and Doom keep crashing on Series X, even after being sent for repair.

Discus and support Watch Dogs 2 and Doom keep crashing on Series X, even after being sent for repair. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically it’s a simple as the title says. I have tried everything at this point, even sending the console for repair, and when it got back Watch Dogs... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkFuzze, Nov 3, 2022.

1. DarkFuzze
    DarkFuzze Guest

Watch Dogs 2 and Doom keep crashing on Series X, even after being sent for repair.

Basically it’s a simple as the title says. I have tried everything at this point, even sending the console for repair, and when it got back Watch Dogs worked perfectly, but then a few hours later I fired it up again and now it crashes every time I load into the world, sometimes freezing the console with weird glitchy noises or shutting the Xbox down. Same has happened with Doom. Please help, I don’t know what to do at this point.

:)

DarkFuzze, Nov 3, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Let's wait for the best this time
    Hopefully your console will be repaired correctly or replaced if needed
  3. DarkFuzze Win User

:(

They probably won’t fix it again and I won’t be able to play for like another week
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I see
    Thanks for the extra information

Yeah, that's not definitely normal. Unfortunately we already covered all the troubleshooting steps from your side :c
    The best option in this case is start a new a repair order .
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, you can verify that following these steps:
    "open the Xbox Insider Hub and going to Settings > Manage Devices, locating your device marked (current), selecting it, and then selecting Done. "

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...

I want to confirm, is this happening only with 1 one?
    I ask this because if it's only with 1 game I don't think that's a hardware issue
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Darkfuzze

Tell me briefly what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed.

In the meantime, no error code or similar appears when the games crashes . Correct?
    If that's the case, may I know if you have USB accessories connected to the console?
    Or if may I know if you have stored these games on a external hard drive?
Thema:

1. Watch Dogs 2 and Doom keep crashing on Series X, even after being sent for repair. - Similar Threads - Watch Dogs Doom

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  5. My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My achievement "prize catch" in watch dogs 2 was bugged. What can I do?: Achievement "prize catch" watch dogs 2 bugged 7af60c62-0331-4f95-b978-166e27aa3854
  6. Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs 2 doesn't work on my Xbox series S even though I own the game: I have the disc version of watch dogs 2 on my Xbox 1 and when I try to play the game on my series s it says it’s in a a a trial, why is this? I already own the game does this mean I have to pay...
  7. why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why when i try to install watch dogs 2 from the game pass it ask me to install the ubisoft...: hello, i have a problem when trying to install watch dogs 2 from the pc game pass, when i press the download bouton, it tells me to install the ubisoft connect app, but i already have it, i...
  8. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  9. Watch Dog ghost in the game ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dog ghost in the game ???: Hey all i was playing last night and came across this glitch on my game last night when i was about to do a cell tower unlock when a ghost with a shotgun started to shoot at my car for no reason...
  10. Watch Dog reviews.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Watch Dog reviews.: I've always struggled to see what's supposed to be interesting about this game. a0839e88-c48f-4213-9a6f-16b0429f9945