"Watch Ad" function has not worked for days.

Discus and support "Watch Ad" function has not worked for days. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The "Watch Ad" to get free tickets and coins has not worked for days. e92c6ebb-dac5-49bc-b077-2e635bd6495f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SageLobster8136, Dec 7, 2016.

1. "Watch Ad" function has not worked for days.

The "Watch Ad" to get free tickets and coins has not worked for days.

:)

SageLobster8136, Dec 7, 2016
  2. cant get free coins for watching ads to work

collect free coins for watching ad has not worked In three days. Keep getting "try again"

VocalicTurtle47, Dec 7, 2016
  3. Gymbeaux1325
    Gymbeaux1325 Guest
    Microsoft Bingo

When I go to SHOP in Microsoft Bingo, the WATCH AD window has not worked properly for the past 3 days. I enjoy playing this game and might have to stop playing if this feature is not fixed. Thank you for this opportunity to speak.

Gymbeaux1325, Dec 7, 2016
  4. holy jabeesus Win User

Watch Ad not working

Following for an answer. Mines not working either.
  5. DasBoot8512 Win User

Terraria Xbox one Zoom function

They added zoom function in the latest patch just released a few days ago!!! XB1 zoom in/out functionality added (access from Pause menu using RT / LT)
  6. sharpcyrcle Win User

Error code 0x80bd0009 xbox one x

I'm recently having the same issue but with the added perk of 3D no longer functioning. It still let's me check and everything and the test works but every movie I try (several discs marked 3d only and some I've watched before in 3d on same xbox) the timing
    seems to correlate with 7.1 no longer functioning
  7. Juxtapose13 Win User

ads in MSN videos...

Halo Waypoint has the same thing after it updated a few days ago. Watch a video, see an unskippable ad first.
  8. Arkham99 Win User

Multiplayer is broken... For returning/new players.

That tactic would've worked a couple of days ago, but the new patch has a two minute inactivity automatic boot function...:)
Thema:

"Watch Ad" function has not worked for days.

1. "Watch Ad" function has not worked for days. - Similar Threads - Watch function has

2. 2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2nd time asking, Why does watching YouTube from my xbox one blow out my modem?: This is my 2nd time asking about this problem. for some reason, i wasn't notified that I had a response(notification checked) and it was locked. that makes no sense to lock. i should be able to...
  3. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  4. How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to watch a show on an Xbox and Windows PC in two different locations: I have a friend that I watch movies with while on FaceTime. She watches them on her Xbox and I watch it on my Windows laptop. It feels like we spend more time trying to sync the movie to the same...
  5. Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't watch Xbox store game trailers for more than one minute without freezing.: Last thread was locked and I couldn't reply. Issue had Not been fixed. Please fix the streaming of trailers so they don't freeze at 1min mark. Other game consoles I have no issues. Multiple people...
  6. Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 0xc00d11cd (0x8007045d) When Watching Media Via USB.: When tryin to watch movies stored on an external harddrive, I quite often recieve this message. It happens randomly and not all the time. When it does happen it can be 10min after the media has...
  7. Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox one turns off while playing it or watching YouTube: My Xbox one started having problems not Turning on or would turn on but shut off by itself a few minutes later I’ve changed the power supply an power cord cleaned the dust reset setting and...
  8. Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I need wifi to watch a DVD or blu-ray movie?: I downloaded the blu-ray player.Itsmy home xbox.I seen where someone said to go to settings>general>network and the choose to go offline.I did all that and it wouldn't play.To say I was upset was...
  9. Please fix Watch Ad function

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please fix Watch Ad function: It has not worked for me for about a week! :( cc71fb2f-3cb2-433e-8d73-3c8b4c4aad3f
  10. the watch ad function is still not working, when will it be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the watch ad function is still not working, when will it be fixed?: I can not use the watch ad function and have not been able to use it for well over a week now. When will it be fixed? cdd8c037-4956-4fb8-9458-a0344f341888