Waste of time

Discus and support Waste of time in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just wasted 3 hours installing MS Flight Sim 2020, why wont it launch? Can I play without being connected to the internet?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rdepp82, Aug 6, 2021.

1. rdepp82
    rdepp82 Guest

Waste of time

I just wasted 3 hours installing MS Flight Sim 2020, why wont it launch?

Can I play without being connected to the internet?

:)

rdepp82, Aug 6, 2021
  2. {Parity} Win User

Waste of Time

3. ngocphi Win User

Waste of time

If you are using s pc what Jd your system specs
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Time wasted

Unfortunately it looks like you were provided incorrect information. We are unable to provide free content over the forums.

Apologies for any confusion caused.
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Waste of Time

Bring your problem over here. Many people are available in the forum to help you.
  6. iTs A Shane Win User

Waste of time.

Hi.

I'm sorry to see you had a negative experience on Xbox.

Is there anything we could assist you with?
Thema:

Waste of time

1. Waste of time - Similar Threads - Waste

2. Dev Kit E-Waste Policy

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dev Kit E-Waste Policy: Hi, Can old dev kits be e-wasted, or do they have to be returned to Microsoft? In this case we have Xbox 360 and Xbox One dev kits. Thank you, Harlan d858fce4-527e-4df3-941a-e3bab3228c45
  3. i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't accept another good game wasted: Ori series and login, framerate, mouse pointer issues: so in "ori and the blind forest" (UWP), if running at over than or lower than 60 framerate, the game speed and animation will not synced or running at normal speed, for me that always cause game...
  4. my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all

in XBoX on Windows
    my home xbox says i have no switches left while i haven’t wasted them all: On my xbox account it says that it has 4/5 switches left for my home xbox, meaning i’ve only switched once. I got my friend’s account to make it my home but it says that i have no switches left....
  5. Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games...: Hi, I just bought Game Pass Console, and seem to have wasted my time. There are no games available to download, only for Ultimate. Am I missing a trick? a0ef5122-a79e-4fc7-9f5e-eb136c3d0b4b
  6. xbox one mics and adaptors! don't wast your money

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one mics and adaptors! don't wast your money: so the xbox one one mic is trash so bad that you have to play using you kinect and then you can't even mute ur kinect so you have no privacy everyone can hear your background noises. And then you...