Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

Discus and support Was Xbox all digital a bad idea? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console c38d38e2-e45c-428d-97d9-9dfb42e227f1 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NLbawz, Dec 2, 2019.

  1. NLbawz
    NLbawz Guest

    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?


    Personally prefer physical copies of games so I wouldnt buy an all digital console

    :)
     
    NLbawz, Dec 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Thetman92 Win User

    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

    I like it. The only pitfall i see is you can't trade or sell your used games.
  3. Serolimit Win User

    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

    to me its very convenient for a lot of people, I don't mind running out to get a disc like the past days.
  4. Yombi Win User

    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

    I think it was a good idea. Every Xbox one title is available digitaly in the Store.
  5. darkist1 Win User

    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

    Its been so long since i last used a Disc on my console, but i think they need to increase the hard drive space, and maybe the read/write speed too then,
  6. Geth Win User

    Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

    To me it was. I have many disc games still.

    I still wanna play them and not buy them over again.
Thema:

Was Xbox all digital a bad idea?

Loading...
  1. Was Xbox all digital a bad idea? - Similar Threads - Was digital bad

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. Why do my Xbox one s all digital graphics look so bad?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do my Xbox one s all digital graphics look so bad?: My Xbox one s graphics look terrible now on every single game. My Xbox is always in standby mode and when ever I played a game I never closed it then I turn off my Xbox because when I turn it on I...