Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

Discus and support Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FastDeadKids, Oct 2, 2019.

  1. FastDeadKids
    FastDeadKids Guest

    Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...


    I have The Crew 2 as a disk but a component broke in where the disk goes and I cant play my favorite racing game and was wondering if Xbox would be able to give me a code of the standard edition Crew 2. Ps, I have the order number for
    the disk version and my gamer tag is .

    :)
     
    FastDeadKids, Oct 2, 2019
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk version.

    You would have to purchase it digitally in order to own it digitally.
  3. TurboTim1995 Win User

    Digital games

    Hello Kp89_336

    Unfortunately, games that are purchased on-disk are not transfered to the digital version. This is done, because people could sell the disks and still have access to their digital game.
  4. haroldgraunke Win User

    How many disc you owned on the XB1?

    right now I have 5 on disk but that's just because the disk versions are over half the price as the digital versions since I have a rental service that lets me get a day 1 release for 45.00 instead of the 60.00 digital and after a couple weeks they drop
    to mid 20's. Digital has to get cheaper our I will just keep gamefly and buy *** from them or just rent them
  5. Auswulf Win User

    So, What Did You Get?

    Have not bought anything but Mass effect and Arkham city were a good price. Probably just buy the disk versions of the games though as I prefer disks over digital downloads. Don't get me wrong digital versions are just as good as disk versions but my preference
    is game disks, something tangible to keep.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    "Can't download" error at ~%80 :(

    That would be the disk not the digital version

    You never go based on disks
Thema:

Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk...

Loading...
  1. Was wandering if xbox would give me a digital version of The Crew 2 because I have the disk... - Similar Threads - Was wandering digital

  2. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  3. No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    No option to claim digital license for Witcher 3 Disc Delta Insider Ring: When I insert the disc and try to open the menu, I'm not seeing any option to claim the digital license at all. If I look at the file info, I get a lot of information about the content/product id...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. I applied for insiders for disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    I applied for insiders for disc to digital: I applied four days ago and still haven't got the update. How much longer will I have to wait? Any advice is highly appreciated :) submitted by /u/Icy-Shoulder3870 [link] [comments]
  7. New to insiders hub - disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    New to insiders hub - disc to digital: Hallo, hopelijk niet erg als ik in Nederlands schrijf? Ik ben nieuw in het insider hub programma, net geïnstalleerd. Ik wou heel graag de disc to digital proberen maar zie dit niet staan bij...
  8. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  9. Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Disc to digital | Eusebio05: Hello, I am a member of the Xbox Insider hub. I have Heard that Xbox Insider can do disc to digital, and I just want to Apply that I can do Disc to digital too it would be very nice. I have such a...
  10. It's no wander.......

    in XBoX on Consoles
    It's no wander.......: I have found it amusing that just before Titanfall came out, Aussies were up in arms at the announcement that there would be no Australian servers. Now when I play titanfall, I have to play on the...