Was this "What’s New in June for Xbox Insiders" feature ditched?! This shown layout is...
Discus and support Was this "What’s New in June for Xbox Insiders" feature ditched?! This shown layout is... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/viniciusrsouza, Jul 21, 2020.
Thema:
Was this "What’s New in June for Xbox Insiders" feature ditched?! This shown layout is...
Loading...
-
Was this "What’s New in June for Xbox Insiders" feature ditched?! This shown layout is... - Similar Threads - Was What’s June
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
What are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?
in XboX InsidersWhat are the requirements for going from the Beta to Alpha insider ring?: I have been an insider for around 6 1/2 years (been on the beta ring for 1/2 a year) and I was wondering what the requirements for the alpha ring were. All the Xbox support article says is that it... -
What is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????
in XBoX AccessibilityWhat is the most advanced controller on the market as of now, June 2020??????: First let me say that I am not a gamer. I have always used an xbox xontroller and accessories for TV, movies, and now, apparently there is a model xbox controller that supports and puts out true... -
Since June i have not gotten anything added to my rewards nor will if deposit what i have
in XBoX Rewards & SocialSince June i have not gotten anything added to my rewards nor will if deposit what i have: Since June i have been at 97 percent ($25) to get to the next tier and to this day the only points it ever adds is the 250 for the monthly survey and today it did it again i am at 1000 many weeks... -
OS-version: tbd - what is that about on june 29th?
in XBoX on ConsolesOS-version: tbd - what is that about on june 29th?: Current version removed and not moved to previous versions. 98f4a231-9a35-47f8-b567-72fd9b03fd71 -
What time does the June update come out today?
in XBoX on ConsolesWhat time does the June update come out today?: I know it will be today because I read the Games with Gold for Xbox One will be available June 1-June 15. Thanks. 42636951-8953-4889-98e1-9c77c6753e45 -
E3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?
in XBoX on ConsolesE3 2014 June 10-12 what games do you wanna see come out this year?: Yeah that would be cool tho, i just wish they hope to do it and i like your comment :D 202fc33b-7be0-4e74-8430-a9648d3e4439