Was there an xbox one system update in the last 24 hours?

Discus and support Was there an xbox one system update in the last 24 hours? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; last night at 9 (Australia time) I got a system update only like a lot of people a couple years ago, this update decided to stop when it was applying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Devastational D, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Was there an xbox one system update in the last 24 hours?

last night at 9 (Australia time) I got a system update only like a lot of people a couple years ago, this update decided to stop when it was applying the update, and this happens a lot to me so to fix it normally I just factory reset my xbox, however that
    didn't work this time so I spent about 2 hours downloading the file to update offline because it looked like my console wasn't downloading the whole update and yet updating offline didn't work either because once it was applied it still said I had to update.
    Has my xbox made up an update to brick itself or is it just that with every first public iteration of a console it's a broken buggy piece of sh!t?(I say this because my xbox is sort of the day after the day one xbox) Also if the update does exist is there
    a way I can just download that instead of the 3GB zip file again? Just to narrow things down this update is apparently 775MB.

:)

Devastational D, Oct 12, 2017
  2. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Miss Ermine, Oct 12, 2017
  3. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    Blu-ray 3D?quando l'aggiornamento?? [Translation: When upgrading??]

Hey there Woolly!

There was a new August
    Xbox One update
    that released last night which includes the ability to enable 3D Blu-ray functionality. Check out this thread on

Major Nelson's blog
    to learn more about the new update!

Miss Diggz, Oct 12, 2017
  4. MaximumExtreme Win User

If you buy digital games instead of disc can you access the XBOX one multi task and cloud power full potential ?

Did they take away the option for the Xbox One to remain in a low powered state for any game or system updates to be downloaded or was that only when the 24 hour check in was required?
  5. Nilay Bhattacharjee Win User

Can't download Minecraft for windows (Bedrock edition)

I'd recommend you to check for windows updates if there is any pending one. If not then please wait for 24 hours and try.

If everything fails then unfortunately windows reset or reinstallation will be the last option.

Regards
  6. FullHornet Win User

Xbox preorder confirmation - but tracking number doesn`t work!!!

When you first get tracking numbers, then it will take up to 24 hours for it to update on UPS system.
  7. yobrizo Win User

Xbox internet requirements

you don't need internet to play 24 hours, just for the online theme and system and game updates
  8. Kiddeth Win User

Dear XBOX ONE 24-Hours Check-In is not a good idea!

[quote user="THE IMMORTAL D"]

i don't like the 24 hour check in because after the life cycle is over, and microsoft stops supporting online for xbox one, the game's won't play after 24 hours. they need to drop the 24 hour check in. or make a legal binding contract with us that they will
    not shut off the xbox one servers for 75 years or something.

[/quote]

Your fear is unfounded.

The next machines could be backwards compatible.

They could eliminate the need to check in after the life cycle.

the life cycle is also expected to last 15+ years.

or they could just continue the support of the system it's not like have to stop.
Thema:

Was there an xbox one system update in the last 24 hours?

1. Was there an xbox one system update in the last 24 hours? - Similar Threads - Was system update

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot log into any account on XBox Series S after system update March 2024: Last week (around March 19th) when I turned on my XBox, I had a message that I needed to perform a system update. I performed that without issue. Since then, however, no account can log in. I just...
  4. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  5. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  6. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  7. How do I update my Xbox 360 system

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I update my Xbox 360 system: Hi I’m new, How do I update my Xbox live system I have an 8gb usb but it’s not working do I need an official Xbox storage device 0b2fb2db-4976-40ff-8ee4-8395f8301fef
  8. My Xbox series S won’t system update.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S won’t system update.: It keeps saying there’s a problem, but I’ve reset it twice and I’m unable to do an offline reset. Please help? 99e3bf41-b1e5-4752-a78f-662da4740462
  9. My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox360 is asking for a system update for the Kinect feature, but I don’t see it...: I want to be able to play old Kinect games like Dance Central 1-3 and Kinect sports with my siblings to have fun again. Until I was met with my Xbox360 saying that a system update is required, but...
  10. Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates?: Why is my Xbox one so slow on system updates? It takes hrs and I have a superb connection. I spend a bit on here too, makes me want to throw it away. 927a8f13-bb2c-4c9f-9d0c-0f5ec2c295d7