Was there a deluxe version of hogwarts legacy released for xbox one ?

Discus and support Was there a deluxe version of hogwarts legacy released for xbox one ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for xbox one digital download through best buy. When I enter the code to download on my Xbox one console it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nicole ordaz, Feb 9, 2023.

1. nicole ordaz
    nicole ordaz Guest

I ordered hogwarts legacy deluxe edition for xbox one digital download through best buy. When I enter the code to download on my Xbox one console it's says not compatible. Best buy is the only place that I have seen advertise and sell the deluxe version for xbox one. Was there a deluxe version released for xbox one ? Or did best buy advertise the product incorrectly?

:)

nicole ordaz, Feb 9, 2023
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  3. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

My Pre-Order Was Refunded & I Can't Pre-Order It Again.

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to the Xbox forums. We understand there may be some frustration regarding the refund, however you should be able to pre-order again. There may have been an issue if you were trying to pre-order the same exact version of the game, as some changes were made.

Digital Deluxe version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition | Xbox

Xbox Series X|S version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox Series X|S Version | Xbox (Release date: 2/10/23)

Xbox One version: Buy Hogwarts Legacy Xbox One Version | Xbox (Releases 4/4/23)

If you are experiencing issues regarding your refund, please contact support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Thanks,

-Hayabusa
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

5. Jason of Oz Win User

How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am finding is for x/s

The Digital Deluxe Edition of Hogwarts Legacy includes Series X/S and original Xbox One versions (Xbox One version to be released in April). It does not exist as a standlone purchase for either platform.

- Jason
  6. Rachit Saxena1 Win User

Hi Folks, Need help with upgrading a gifted version of an Xbox game - i Bought the game compatible with Xbox X|S rather than Xbox One.

Which edition did you buy

There is two

Legacy and legacy gold

Legacy had both

You just need to find the xbox one copy in yoir ready to install library
    I bought this version - https://www.xbox.com/en-in/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-xbox-series-x-s-version/9mt5nj5w7b8z

Should have bought this one - Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition - https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/9MW10GX140N1/0010

Thank you for helping out.

Thanks
Thema:

1. Was there a deluxe version of hogwarts legacy released for xbox one ? - Similar Threads - Was deluxe version

2. Downloading deluxe version of FlightSim

in XBoX Accessibility
    Downloading deluxe version of FlightSim: Have completed purchase og MSFS but cant download the programme. 1201647f-8d12-4565-a2d4-8f33c7874a04
  3. is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how: is mortal kombat deluxe version able to be bought on the xbox series s if so then how b0a025ba-9618-4ca8-b058-932f5c256272
  4. I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (Xbox), Microsoft Store says it's the Deluxe Version: I bought Diablo IV Ultimate Edition (pre order) for Xbox. My Order History shows it is the Ultimate Edition, but when I try to download, the store says that I need to buy it. Checking the other...
  5. windows 11 /Endless Space Delux version paid version will not load / 12700 3060

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 11 /Endless Space Delux version paid version will not load / 12700 3060: My Copy Of Endless Space Deluex Version [Paid] Will Not Load On Windows 11 /12700 RTX3060. I Have Uninstalled And Reinstalled To No Avail . WHY??? 6805bf50-79e2-4eae-90e5-a54159efcf00
  6. Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I upgrade my purchased digital standard edition game to the deluxe version: I bought standard Diablo 4. I want to play it now by upgrading to the deluxe which includes early access 7ec558b7-1873-4d53-bfcf-17fd6affd939
  7. If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I pre-order diablo 4 deluxe version right now can I still get early access?: I have friends on PC and I want to play with them but they can play right now so I'm wondering if I get the deluxe version right now if I can get early access? Thank you in advance!...
  8. Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does data transfer from hogwarts legacy Xbox one version to deluxe edition?: I bought hogwarts legacy Xbox one version as soon as it came out. Today I bought an Xbox series x and now know that I have to buy it again for the series xs. If I get the deluxe edition this time...
  9. Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has the Xbox One version of Hogwarts Legacy been removed from the digital deluxe edition?: I bought the digital deluxe edition which it says includes Xbox one and X/S series versions of the base game. I was playing it for nearly a week but now it won't launch and asks me if I own it....
  10. pre ordered the new hogwarts game before the delux version showed up he would rather the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pre ordered the new hogwarts game before the delux version showed up he would rather the...: My partner pre ordered the new hogwarts game before the delux version showed up he would rather the delux is there any way to change to that with out having to cancel and re order when refunded?...