was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away

Discus and support was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since update my xbox one will not send a double power signal to turn my projector off and I do not see the setting anymore. was this deleted?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BUBBABA, Dec 31, 2015.

1. BUBBABA
    BUBBABA Guest

since update my xbox one will not send a double power signal to turn my projector off and I do not see the setting anymore. was this deleted?

:)

BUBBABA, Dec 31, 2015
  2. Swackhammer1
    Swackhammer1 Guest
    Turning Projector Off with Xbox One

Hi,

I have an Optoma HD25-LV projector (though my question applies to almost any projector). The projector requires the 'Power Off' signal to be sent twice to turn the projector off. First off, the Xbox One doesn't have my projector model as an option, but when
    I use the next closest option (HD 66), it sends the power off signal only once. Is there any way to configure it so it can send the dual signal needed to turn the projector off?

Thanks

Swackhammer1, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Eric Weiss
    Eric Weiss Guest
    Projector Double Power Off no longer working

The feature to send a double power off to my Epson 750HD projector is no longer working. It appears that the xbox is either sending only one power off signal or the signals are being sent to quickly together. The projector sits and waits for the second power
    off signal and never turns off. This was behaving fine before the recent November update for the "New Xbox One Experience". I have toggled the setting in console admin from one to double many times but to no avail.

Eric Weiss, Dec 31, 2015
  4. was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away

Its under power settings still, its broken out differently on NXOE

-All Settings

-Device Control

-TV

-Advanced

NewBlacksmurf, Dec 31, 2015
  5. BUBBABA
    BUBBABA Guest
    thanks for that, I checked and send to power signals on off is active, but the xbox one is not doing it as I have to hit the remote for the projector the second time, it will send one at least so I know it is the right remote code.

BUBBABA, Oct 31, 2018
  6. BUBBABA Win User

thanks for that, I checked and send to power signals on off is active, but the xbox one is not doing it as I have to hit the remote for the projector the second time, it will send one at least so I know it is the right remote code.
  7. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Its under power settings still, its broken out differently on NXOE

-All Settings

-Device Control

-TV

-Advanced
  8. Act10nJacks0n95 Win User

After New Experience update, Xbox will not turn off my projector.

I have this exact same issue, but with an Epson projector. The problem can be resolved if you disable the instant on function. I believe the issue is the fact that the xbox sends the first power signal, then cuts the hdmi signal, then sends the second power
    signal. When the hdmi signal is cut, it cancels out the first power signal, making me press power on the projector remote once to get it all the way off.
  9. x219c Win User

Thanks for getting back to me... Unfortunately, I've tried removing the device. I've tried factory resetting, the offline update tool... Basically, I've started from scratch to make sure it's not something just setup wrong. I can verify that the kinect is
    emitting IR signals, as it's commanding my A/V just fine. It also sends a command to my projector, as the projector comes up and tells me to press the power button again to turn off when the Xbox shuts down. This also indicates it has the correct code for
    the projector. It just doesn't seem to send the signal twice, or if it is sending it twice, it's doing it way too fast. I have checked, and double checked the "send twice" option in the settings.
  10. moneymoney666 Win User

Thanks for getting back to me... Unfortunately, I've tried removing the device. I've tried factory resetting, the offline update tool... Basically, I've started from scratch to make sure it's not something just setup wrong. I can verify that the kinect is
    emitting IR signals, as it's commanding my A/V just fine. It also sends a command to my projector, as the projector comes up and tells me to press the power button again to turn off when the Xbox shuts down. This also indicates it has the correct code for
    the projector. It just doesn't seem to send the signal twice, or if it is sending it twice, it's doing it way too fast. I have checked, and double checked the "send twice" option in the settings.

I am having the exact same problem and cannot get it fixed exact same set up but different projector.
Thema:

1. was the option to send double power signal to projector taken away - Similar Threads - was option send

2. How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I change input timing on my monitor?. Only shows me the options to change the hdmi...: Whenever I click press physically the menu buttons on my monitor it just shows me the input sources. I don’t have a keyboard or anything just xbox and my monitor....
  3. State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address

in XBoX Accessibility
    State not in the options for Billing/Profile Address: I currently live somewhere in the NMI (Northern Mariana Islands), and the state is not shown as an option when I am required to make a profile/billing address to check out. This makes it...
  4. Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller vibration noise, still after lots of service repairs. No Support options.: Hi. I purchased a custom design Elite 2 controller in December but the virbation motors make a loud whine noise - a high pitched ringing (the same as reported elsewhere on this forum where it was...
  5. Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access account even with recovery option can i get someone to send a verification...: Hi there I have a account that I no longer recall the password to and everytime I go to reset the password it gives me my options on where to send a recovery code and I pick my phone number and it...
  6. My account is locked and don't show a "send security code" option.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is locked and don't show a "send security code" option.: My account was locked a week ago, and I appealed for my account to be unlocked, and no response. I'm here if anyone can help me solve my locked account problem. 6d7041b8-3b36-42c4-aa33-3aedd010274b
  7. Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!

in XBoX on Mobile
    Why did they remove the option to send pictures?!: This is so stupid. I can’t believe you idiots approved this. How braindead are you?! The only reason we use this trash app is to send pictures to our chats, and you removed it. What brainless...
  8. I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm an Xbox Insider and after the last update I'm not able to send feedback, the option is...: [IMG] submitted by /u/mrkeitsuke [link] [comments]
  9. I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot see the option to send my Xbox one for servicing (bought new 3 months ago) except...: Hi, I have a faulty xbox one x, which I bought brand new about 3 months ago. The disc games either crash constantly while in-game and or won`t even start. The console was serviced once for this...
  10. Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this

in XboX Insiders
    Give us a option to not send LFG notifications to our friends, i think i got reported for this: I just got a 10 day ban from Microsoft for harassment ,the problem is i didn't talked to anyone recently and only sent simple messages like "gg" and "ok" The only thing i did was create LFG posts...