Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family

Discus and support Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I told some one to F off after he disowned my family and as I am in foster care it wasn’t acceptable so I told him to F***off but he reported me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaneandrewcook, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family

I told some one to F off after he disowned my family and as I am in foster care it wasn’t acceptable so I told him to F***off but he reported me for it

:)

kaneandrewcook, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Ben.W
    Ben.W Guest
    Do you find xbox live support helpful?

Got banned about 2 years ago as someone was trash talking about my family so asked him if he wouldn't mind f'ing off, got banned for 2/3 days I believe.

Ben.W, Oct 23, 2017
  3. STALKER

I have reported, blocked communications, called xbox and now posting in forums to find a way to stop a stalker on the xbox that was met in the lobby. He came into the lobby talking trash and everyone ignored him. So he chose my 9 yo son to start talking
    trash too. I need someone to do something about this.

Momunderfire3, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family

Use of profanity is a violation of the code of conduct. It doesn't matter how a conversation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are at risk for being suspended.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Use of profanity is a violation of the code of conduct. It doesn't matter how a conversation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are at risk for being suspended.
  6. Ben.W Win User

Do you find xbox live support helpful?

Got banned about 2 years ago as someone was trash talking about my family so asked him if he wouldn't mind f'ing off, got banned for 2/3 days I believe.
  7. iXscaped Win User

Trash talk

You can just report their most offensive message then block the account. Never entertain someone.
  8. LucarioMasta420 Win User

Unfair Report

I get it, I shouldn't have said (Mod removed) but still, he calls me a loser first, that ticks me off, he's gonna treat me like trash? Then Imma trash talk back. That's the Platinum rule, if he's gonna treat me like (Mod removed) then I will to!
  9. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Trash talk

You can't know player review isn't working - the Enforcement team won't be telling you what they've done as a result of your reports. For all you know, the report you send in could be the one that tips the balance and results in a serial-insulter getting
    banned for a few months. You have two options, really. Either report, in the knowledge that the team will swiftly and silently be working in the background to make the game better for you and everyone else. Or don't. Ignore the trolls, knowing that their sadness
    hasn't infected you because you don't really care about an insulting one-liner from some rando on the other side of the world ;)
Thema:

1. Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family - Similar Threads - Was reported telling

2. Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything: When I report someone you don’t kick them out of the game or anything but when you report me I get kicked out aae549a4-f885-45e2-b3c4-1208ed1aeb70
  3. False report

in XBoX on Consoles
    False report: I was playin gta today and some guy texted me b27d597b-5750-4f5a-8e92-1159a3fea49f
  4. If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I report someone for being mean and they decide to report me on three different accounts...: I was wondering because this guy was constantly mean and he sent a message calling me names and I reported it. He wants to get me back and I don’t wanna get a com ban for no reason....
  5. How do you get rid of false reports that's been there for a long time

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get rid of false reports that's been there for a long time: My feedback is that Xbox / Microsoft wants to report people that didn't do nothing wrong and I'm one of those people they should contact the people or check that person's account to see if they...
  6. Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?: Some dude was spamming me with slurs and I reported the messages. I’ve goften no follow up message like usual from Xbox in messages, is there any way to know if actions been taken?...
  7. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a...
  8. Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't i get message from xbox live telling me that we take action after i report a...: I got a threaten message from someone about hacked me. I report it multi time because i paniac. I block it and try to forget about. I don't want to be hack. I got hack by someone online two times...
  9. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...: I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me e7bc5b02-53a3-46ab-ad79-ef90a71fbea6
  10. Someone is telling people to report me for no reason what so ever .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is telling people to report me for no reason what so ever .: I was playing a game with my friends. And I got a message I clicked to read it but accidentally hit block . Which caused me to remove friend . He got mad apparently and told a bunch of mine and...