Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family
Discus and support Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I told some one to F off after he disowned my family and as I am in foster care it wasn’t acceptable so I told him to F***off but he reported me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaneandrewcook, Oct 23, 2017.
Thema:
Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family
Loading...
-
Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family - Similar Threads - Was reported telling
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Someone tell me what to do to undo BS LFG post reports.
in XBoX AccessibilitySomeone tell me what to do to undo BS LFG post reports.: I'm so tired of this BS. This is the 2nd time THIS WEEK. I just got over the last BS suspension YESTERDAY. Someone tell me what to do against BS group post reports getting me suspended every damn... -
Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?
in XBoX Games and AppsDo Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?: Some dude was spamming me with slurs and I reported the messages. I’ve goften no follow up message like usual from Xbox in messages, is there any way to know if actions been taken?... -
Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a... -
I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...
in XBoX on ConsolesI have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...: I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me e7bc5b02-53a3-46ab-ad79-ef90a71fbea6