Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family

Discus and support Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I told some one to F off after he disowned my family and as I am in foster care it wasn’t acceptable so I told him to F***off but he reported me for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kaneandrewcook, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family

I told some one to F off after he disowned my family and as I am in foster care it wasn’t acceptable so I told him to F***off but he reported me for it

:)

kaneandrewcook, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Ben.W
    Ben.W Guest
    Do you find xbox live support helpful?

Got banned about 2 years ago as someone was trash talking about my family so asked him if he wouldn't mind f'ing off, got banned for 2/3 days I believe.

Ben.W, Oct 23, 2017
  3. STALKER

I have reported, blocked communications, called xbox and now posting in forums to find a way to stop a stalker on the xbox that was met in the lobby. He came into the lobby talking trash and everyone ignored him. So he chose my 9 yo son to start talking
    trash too. I need someone to do something about this.

Momunderfire3, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family

Use of profanity is a violation of the code of conduct. It doesn't matter how a conversation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are at risk for being suspended.

Smwutches, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Use of profanity is a violation of the code of conduct. It doesn't matter how a conversation starts, if you respond in a way that violates the code of conduct, you are at risk for being suspended.
  6. Ben.W Win User

Do you find xbox live support helpful?

Got banned about 2 years ago as someone was trash talking about my family so asked him if he wouldn't mind f'ing off, got banned for 2/3 days I believe.
  7. iXscaped Win User

Trash talk

You can just report their most offensive message then block the account. Never entertain someone.
  8. LucarioMasta420 Win User

Unfair Report

I get it, I shouldn't have said (Mod removed) but still, he calls me a loser first, that ticks me off, he's gonna treat me like trash? Then Imma trash talk back. That's the Platinum rule, if he's gonna treat me like (Mod removed) then I will to!
  9. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Trash talk

You can't know player review isn't working - the Enforcement team won't be telling you what they've done as a result of your reports. For all you know, the report you send in could be the one that tips the balance and results in a serial-insulter getting
    banned for a few months. You have two options, really. Either report, in the knowledge that the team will swiftly and silently be working in the background to make the game better for you and everyone else. Or don't. Ignore the trolls, knowing that their sadness
    hasn't infected you because you don't really care about an insulting one-liner from some rando on the other side of the world ;)
Thema:

1. Was reported for telling someone to f*** off but he was talking trash about my family - Similar Threads - Was reported telling

2. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  3. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  4. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  5. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  6. i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i was banned while defending myself from a hostile guy but when i report him nothing happens: i've had conflict with a few guys for a couple months now, but they haven't been annoying for a while, until earlier today. I had forgotten to block his main account as he always uses an alt for...
  7. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  8. Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Xbox support still tell you when action is taken on an account you report?: Some dude was spamming me with slurs and I reported the messages. I’ve goften no follow up message like usual from Xbox in messages, is there any way to know if actions been taken?...
  9. Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox ban cause im 20 and someone called me names and report me when i tell him too [mod...: I was playing my game and this Toxic person called me hurtful names. So I told him to flip off and he report me so i got banned how he didn't idk Oh and xbox my xbox keeps acting up like a...
  10. I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been console banned for report me because I tell him to leave alone he say something ...: I have been console banned for no reason someone report me and I was being rude I did nothing wrong and know I been console banned can some plz help me e7bc5b02-53a3-46ab-ad79-ef90a71fbea6