Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

Discus and support Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Play3rxthr33, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

I've been in beta since 360, but I checked today and my only options are Delta and Omega. I don't really give feedback unless there is a bug I've found, so could that be it?

submitted by /u/Play3rxthr33
    [link] [comments]

/u/Play3rxthr33, Oct 18, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

New dashboard for xbox one in 2019?

As an Insider I've just gone thru 3-4 updates in the last week, 1 30 minutes ago, and the dashboard has had some changes to location of Tabs (twists) for Gamepass, Mixer, Community and Store.

Also a bug was fixed that was quite annoying and it seems a lot more efficient and responsive.

It is being tested by Beta and now Delta rings, next will be Omega and then after that GA (General Availability) will get released I assume sometime in the near future.

So prepare yourselves. News for Beta, Delta Insiders Update provides further details.
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

The New Dashboard 11/4/2019

In my understanding the Dashboard experiment, A, B, C selection, is totally random.

As "Both consoles say their OS Version is (19h1_release_xbox_dev_1911.191028-1335)" your consoles are either in the Beta or Delta ring.

Both those rings and Omega ring are getting a preview update News release notes Beta Delta Omega
    Insiders
    today, which you can manually start or wait until it becomes mandatory.

After you do the update, if you want to change rings, it will be the perfect time to change as all those rings will be on the same release. Subject to eligibility.
  4. annix Win User

Updates with the Xbox insider program

Hi Luna!

I've definitely had a similar situation before come up, usually around 3am pacific time they will roll out Insiders Updates. One of the nice things about being an Insider is getting access to frequent updates and new features, but it can get annoying if
    you're receiving too many updates right when you need to be online. What I would suggest if perhaps lowering your Preview Ring tier. The tiers are as follows :

• Alpha – Open on an “invite only” basis and receives updates at the earliest point in the preview window.
    • Beta – Open to Xbox Insiders with a Program tenure of 3 or more months and an Xbox Insider XP Level of 5 or higher. This ring receives updates shortly after Alpha.
    • Delta – Open to any Xbox Insider with a tenure of 1 or more months that has reached Xbox Insider Level 2 or higher. Depending on certain edge cases where further attention is required from Alpha or Beta rings, Delta Insiders may receive
      system updates before Beta, though this is not a common scenario. Additionally, while early system updates are not guaranteed across the Delta ring, all Delta Insiders will receive the update prior to GA.
    • Omega – Open to anyone and receives system updates shortly before the GA (General Availability) release.
    If you are currently on Alpha or Beta, maybe lower yourself down to Delta or Omega? Those rings receive far less frequent updates, but still get some nice goodies ahead of everyone else. On Alpha I receive updates sometimes daily, but Delta and Omega receive
    them more like weekly or monthly.

You can make this change within the Xbox Insiders App on your Xbox, going to "Insider Content" then head to "Xbox One Update Preview" under "System" and select "Manage. If you'd like more information on this, check the link below. Cheers!

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-program
  5. SoberCoffee752 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Im in delta which has no problems atm. I would say you should join to see updates before they roll out to the public and get beta access to games.
  6. rimakus Win User

Xbox Series X Civ 6 crashing every other turn

I am currently trying Delta ring. I will report here if it helps with crashing in late game.

UPDATE:

I was able to finish the game that was constantly crashing after updating to Delta ring release Xbox Insider Release Notes - Delta (2208.220715-2200) - Xbox Wire

If Omega ring has same fixes, then hopefully everyone will get this fix soon.

I will continue testing with Delta ring with all addons enabled (currently have extra civs disabled) with new game on huge map.
Thema:

Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help?

1. Was in beta, but noticed after getting less updates that I was kicked to Delta. Help? - Similar Threads - Was beta noticed

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240325-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240325-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240321-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240321-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. I'm having issues since the last update (beta)

in XboX Insiders
    I'm having issues since the last update (beta): I am in the beta program and ever since the update I have been unable to join a party it says encountered an error. 0x89240001. When I try invite people to my party it says invite failed...
  5. How do i get the beta mode fir insiders?

in XboX Insiders
    How do i get the beta mode fir insiders?: Im trying to follow a tutorial and i need beta mode for it to work, can yall help? submitted by /u/Prestigious-Cut-9886 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240318-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240318-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240314-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240314-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  8. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  9. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240311-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240311-2000): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240308-0140)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2404.240308-0140): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]