Was he trying to scam people?

Discus and support Was he trying to scam people? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How does this works because I know this is a scam he was trying to do. [img] [img] 6496ca83-77d3-4261-a8c0-3efb69815e0a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xCherry0nT0Px, Apr 13, 2018.

  1. Was he trying to scam people?


    How does this works because I know this is a scam he was trying to do.

    Was he trying to scam people? [​IMG]

    Was he trying to scam people? [​IMG]

    :)
     
    xCherry0nT0Px, Apr 13, 2018
    #1
  2. Microsoft Support Don't Care About The Issues!

    TLDR version. OP is mad because he was trying to scam a handout and didn't get it.
     
    Dangerboy4020, Apr 13, 2018
    #2
  3. HOW DO YOU SEND ONE NOTE TO YOUR ENTIRE FRIENDS LIST AT ONE TIME?

    The OP was clearly trying to spam scam messages,not to his friends,as he account has been removed.
     
    THEOWENKILLER, Apr 13, 2018
    #3
  4. Was he trying to scam people?

    I would definitely report it sounds like a phishing scam to me trying to take over your account information.

    especially if they have your email for some reason and you have your phone number set for security proof sounds like they may have been trying to maybe go in and change information on your account which would request a code be sent to your phone number to
    verify ownership of the account to make the changes like email, phone number and stuff like that on the account.

    thats what it sounds like to me.
     
    steeledwand7664, Apr 13, 2018
    #4
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

    Was he trying to scam people?

    I would definitely report it sounds like a phishing scam to me trying to take over your account information.

    especially if they have your email for some reason and you have your phone number set for security proof sounds like they may have been trying to maybe go in and change information on your account which would request a code be sent to your phone number to
    verify ownership of the account to make the changes like email, phone number and stuff like that on the account.

    thats what it sounds like to me.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    Scam

    Is he scamming people or just taking advantage of other peoples stupidity?

    -

    The reality is,you tried to "scam the system" and got caught in a scam yourself,i call that justice.
  7. Thymze Win User

    Scammed

    Yesterday I just recently got scammed out of my Xbox live account but luckily I reactEd fast and I changed the email password and reset the microscoft password and got my account back the gamer tag who scammed me is yo girl know me, he asked my friends and
    tried to scam them he is trying to scam other people please stop him.
  8. THEOWENKILLER Win User

    I was hacked and I know who hacked me

    You gave the account away the second you gave out your details.

    In what way is he trying to scam people?
  9. onyxishere Win User

    Legit? D: help!

    Actually, you can tell the OP has already signed up for this and is trying to scam other people. He has a user number at the end of the address.
Thema:

Was he trying to scam people?

Loading...
  1. Was he trying to scam people? - Similar Threads - Was trying scam

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]