Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV...

Discus and support Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good evening. Back in February 2022, I was communicating with a friend in Xbox app chat and we were sending screenshots from Halo MCC comparing our... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Captain Cromy, Apr 29, 2022.

1. Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV...

Good evening.

Back in February 2022, I was communicating with a friend in Xbox app chat and we were sending screenshots from Halo MCC comparing our stats. In the middle of the conversation, I was then logged out of the app and instantly received an email saying I was banned for "spamming". I had no idea that communicating with someone and sending images warranted a ban.

The definition of spamming on Xbox has always been harassing others not having a conversation with a game mate. Anyway, I never was given the opportunity to appeal the suspension and because of that, I was kicked out of the ambassador program. I was a Level IV ambassador!

Today, on the home screen of the Xbox one of the squares said, "Treat others as they want to be treated" Is this how you all want to be treated when something happens like this? How would you feel if you were banned from Xbox communication for sending images of a game to a friend, and then removed from the ambassador program after four hard long years of getting to level IV?

I am just asking for someone in enforcement to allow me to appeal the suspension. I am sure the code or bread crumb trail or whatever it is called will show I am being honest.

Please can someone help make this right?

UPDATE. I just checked my enforcement account and the February 23, 2022 suspension is gone! Unfortunately, I still cannot get access to my Ambassador account. Did someone hear my cries?! I hope so, I just want to acknowledge that someone has recognized the suspension was an error and that the ambassadorship is restored as well. Thank you to those that are helping!

Update.
    Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV... [​IMG]

Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV... [​IMG]

:)

Captain Cromy, Apr 29, 2022
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV Ambassadorship over it. Never given a chance to appeal it. Need someone from Enforcement to make this right.

I have never been banned or suspended but today was removed from the Lvl IV Ambassador program after 4-5 years of donating my time to assist in this Forum.

Unless I'm reinstated I wont be donating anymore time I can assure you.

I'll just be another high contributor Ambassador who leaves this Forum because of arbitrary decisions and/or no reasons for removal.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV Ambassadorship over it. Never given a chance to appeal it. Need someone from Enforcement to make this right.

Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. As stated in your original thread you can try emailing Ambassador staff (Ambassador issues are not handled via the forum), but without a successful case review, receiving an enforcement action as an Ambassador is a ban from the program.
  4. Captain Cromy Win User

Was removed from Ambassador program after three years from accidently spamming during messaging someone.

Thank you for your response. Sadly, the option to even apply for a case review was never even given. The button for it was never highlighted. To be honest, I find this entire process to be quite alarming. You don't realize it until it actually happens to, but the punishment process that Microsoft has initiated where so many possibilities are wrapped into one brush stroke is really unfair. To lob someone who is sending Halo screenshots of scores and medals in an Xbox app chat window too fast in chat (somehow that is spam) with someone who is cursing or being rude to others online or in-game is really unfair.

Also, how is that spamming? Why is this a punishable offense? Isn't this what we want in the community? The fact that not only do you not get a chance to defend yourself is very concerning.

For three-plus years I have helped the community as much as possible. I have filled out every silly survey, done everything every week I can on the ambassador website to help make Xbox a better place for all....and then I send some screenshots "too fast" in chat and Microsoft punishes me and throws it all away...without even allowing me to defend myself?

What is the point of all the hard work? What is the point of helping Microsoft if they are willing to toss you to the curb like that? I am just very disappointed and honestly, I am pretty sad. I couldn't even sleep last night.

So, here I am no way to contact ANYBODY. I was removed from the Discord channel so I cannot speak to anyone there, there is no way to challenge this A.I. controlled ban that I received for "so-called" spamming...because under the current rules apparently sending screenshots of Halo to someone is a permanent bannable offense, and I have nowhere to go. Can someone message me an email address where I can reach someone to resolve this?
  5. Warjec-83C0C327-583B Win User

Max level aready..... really???

[quote user="VaLKeH"]

I think you level up too fast in the game, in my opinion anyways, ive put in around 30 hours or so into this game and im nearly level 40, nothing compared to the amount of exp needed in BC2.

[/quote]

There are 145 ranks in the game. Leveling up "fast" is going to stop, trust me.
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Xbox account unfairly banned.

Is too fast for you to have an answer on your case review if you got banned on the May 25th, however, could you please share a screenshot of the case review answer you got by mail, as it should also mention the reason for the denial
Thema:

Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV...

1. Was banned for sending Halo Screenshots "too fast" in Xbox chat. Lost Level IV... - Similar Threads - Was banned sending

2. How long am I banned from sending messages

in XBoX Accessibility
    How long am I banned from sending messages: How long is my account restricted from sending messages a5a0dc66-58d5-4427-b963-fd100fd37a82
  3. How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I send a ban appeal for a false suspension from Halo Waypoint, and how can I report...: I recently had my account falsely permanently suspended from Halo Waypoint without any warnings, or being told/ shown what I did that warranted a zero warning ban. The reason for my ban was a...
  4. Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I send messages after a 3-day comms ban?: I had a 3-day comms ban for Hate speech/Harassment; I agree with the suspension, but I still can't send messages after the ban. Is there a different suspension that I can't see? Just want to know...
  5. temp ban over, still can't send messages

in XBoX on Windows
    temp ban over, still can't send messages: I was suspended from 1/27/21 to 1/29/21 from using voice chat/messages. I still cannot send messages 3 weeks later. i am using the xbox app on my windows 10 pc. I have closed out and signed out...
  6. I got a communication ban, and i personally did not send the message. is there anyway to fix ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a communication ban, and i personally did not send the message. is there anyway to fix ...: my friend was playing a game and got mad, sending someone a message. he got me a ban, can i fix that if i personally did not do anything? de9728c7-904a-47c3-94d8-28b9551972d4
  7. Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send information about a user who should need a ban?: Hi, I've recently been playing Forza Motorsport 7 and while playing online there's this one player who's very verbal and use very inappropriate language both to young players as well as adults....
  8. My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still

in XBoX on Consoles
    My ban has been removed but I am unable to send messages still: so I was banned from online gaming and messaging it then got lifted and but still can't send messages ? 2fcadd36-caac-4f9d-8de0-853091e8f747
  9. Comms Ban Lifted but unable to send messages or talk to friends in party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Comms Ban Lifted but unable to send messages or talk to friends in party: An account on our Xbox received a comms ban 2 weeks ago. The ban was lifted to day at 5:12 pm. It's currently 6:26pm and I'm still receiving messages stating I'm unable to message or speak in...
  10. My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My communication ban is done, but I still can't send messages or anything.: I got three communication bans at once for calling a hacker some choice words, but after they ended I still can't send messages or talk on the mic through game or party chat, neither can my...