Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen

Discus and support Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/trafeoftherocks2 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/trafeoftherocks2, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen

/u/trafeoftherocks2, Apr 20, 2021
  2. DennyLester_ Win User

Warzone 2.0 stuck on connecting to Xbox network

Hi,

I installed COD warzone 2.0 and the screen is stuck and flickering with Connecting to Xbox network
    Same thing happens here. I’ve tried uninstalling, clearing cache, only installing Warzone (clicking on manage and installing the base game and Warzone)

Just doesn’t work
  3. Elliot Bartlett Win User

Call of Duty Warzone 2 problem with connection to xbox live

I’m having the exact same issue, my screen gets stuck at the connecting to Xbox live aswell.
  4. LiveJOKER ACE Win User

So... Is there servers now?

earlier today it took longer to connect to multiplayer for me,

i was stuck on connecting to xbox live screen but then it finally went
  5. AUSTIN PWER Win User

Warzone 'Unable to access online services'

Hey RhysWW!

As discussed over Xbox Live Chat,

We tried Updating the account to a 14 day Subscription (Gold) and the problem still was not fixed.

After searching online for a solution, the fix that got RhysWW Online was to

> sign out of the account on Activision
    > and sign out of Xbox Live.

>Sign Back In

If that doesn't work

>Go into Offline mode once you receive an error screen on Warzone
    > Go into to Local Multiplayer, once loaded do next step

>Back out to Main Screen (The first screen when the game starts)
    > Connect to Multiplayer on Warzone (Xbox live Multiplayer)
    then it should be fixed :)

Hope this Helped!
  6. InfamousGamerNZ Win User

Xbox 360 4gb keeps on freezing! Need help

I've had the same problem on mine where it gets stuck on splash screen , its a common problem with the 4gb Console , the only way is to send it to Xbox for repairs . Eventually you can get passed the splash screen but you would have to wait a long time and
    you wont be able to connect to live.
Thema:

Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen

1. Warzone Gets Stuck on the “connecting to xbox live” screen - Similar Threads - Warzone Gets Stuck

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Will Warzone 2.0 get season 7 after the launch of MW3?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Warzone 2.0 get season 7 after the launch of MW3?: Will Warzone 2.0 get season 7 after the launch of MW3? 03ccdf30-4b93-4a9c-ba67-6d9e7e1edda2
  9. Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Am I getting missing data pack in warzone 2 but everything is installed and I have...: Please help me out only game a friend and I play together 88b66664-98ff-4330-bae3-bb01719e0bb8
  10. Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...: Hallo need help Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help 927cb820-f555-457d-903d-04ca54ab18e9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. warzone “connecting to xbox live”