Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616

Discus and support Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, today i was playing warzone in my xbox after an update and i didn´t have any issues, but then i tried to play in my pc because i wanted to have the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlie_Tmz, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Charlie_Tmz
    Charlie_Tmz Guest

Hi, today i was playing warzone in my xbox after an update and i didn´t have any issues, but then i tried to play in my pc because i wanted to have the update also ready for when i play there so i did the update, it connects to online services in Warzone (already inside the game) but when it starts to fetch my profile this error code comes up (ERROR: 535616.)

I use battle.net i don´t know if that information may help.

i also restarted my router.

I already looked everywhere and it seems that nobody has this code but me. .

can anybody help?

thank you.

:)

Charlie_Tmz, Apr 27, 2022
  2. Winner Ize Win User

Hey Lucas
    I tried this but it still didn't work, i tried to open a new account and it works just fine but I don't understand what is wrong with my main one. I'm really frustrated with this situation because i spent a lot of time and money on that account, i'd really appreciate getting some help
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Try it and please let me know, my friend.
  4. JustinFlores3 Win User

The system is down been like that for 2 days none of what they are saying works they fix the system but it may take along time due to them being clowns
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this buddy

Is this happening only with warzone, right?
    Which console do you have?

And, please tell me which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

I'm glad it worked for you.

Thank you for your words. I'm here to try to help!

Cheers, my friend :)
Thema:

1. Warzone Fetching online profile forever error code: 535616 - Similar Threads - Warzone Fetching online

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work: [mod removed - personal information] 3db9b6e5-dab0-48dd-83e9-5fcc20bfb837
  9. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  10. Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new: Warzone keeps crashing. Why? 0896c32d-8d24-41ab-a3a4-b1f1077d6cff