warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen in my series x

Discus and support warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen in my series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen and say :take too long in my series x but i do not have this problem in other games. please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TahaTayebi, May 16, 2021.

1. TahaTayebi
    TahaTayebi Guest

warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen and say :take too long in my series x but i do not have this problem in other games. please help

:)

TahaTayebi, May 16, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello, Please try following those steps to see if this will resolve your issue.

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

Another step that you can try to resolve the issue, would be to remove and re-add your account. In order to do that please go to: settings> account> remove accounts> remove your account.

You could also try this troubleshooting step to clear any corrupted data from your device:

1- Go to settings on your Xbox

2- Select system

3-Select storage

4- Clear local saved games and your console will automatically restart

Note: When doing this step please make sure that you always play online so that all your data is saved to the cloud

If the issue still persists after going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 10-15 seconds plug all your cables back in and then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.
  3. XpownALLx Win User

Call Of Duty 'Warzone' Fails to boot up. Blinking load screen

Mine starts with the warzone background with the operator standing there. Then it goes to a black screen with a rotating load icon in the bottom right of the screen. Stays there forever, wont do a thing. I left it for like 15 minutes and still nothing.
    Same screen... forever
  4. BluKnight734 Win User

Warzone

I am having this same problem. I have followed all the troubleshooting and still no result. I can play multi-player and other games, however when I launch warzone ( plunder and BR) it will load until the lobby is filled, the match will start to load, the screen will be frozen and dim and kick you back to home screen. Only does this in warzone games
  5. misterjroc Win User

Crackdown not working

Thanks for the suggestions, but crackdown still does not start. It stays at the loading screen with the image just spinning in the middle of the screen. Game music keeps playing but the actual game does not start.
  6. The Bo Bo Win User

Hi, does anyone else notice any issues with their graphics in game?

Hi sorry for my delay, thanks for getting back to me,

The screen is an MSI 1440p LCD screen but I can't see specific model on label or in screen menus ( I'm starting to think this is the main issue, I just assumed it wouldn't be quite as bad and don't remember it being quite so bad when I first got it a year and a bit ago. maybe the Xbox isn't very compatible)

Xbox series x

Mw 3 / warzone

And Forza motorsport ( the newest one)

Thanks very much
Thema:

1. warzone does not start and stay in first loading screen in my series x - Similar Threads - warzone does start

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new: Warzone keeps crashing. Why? 0896c32d-8d24-41ab-a3a4-b1f1077d6cff
  7. Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does Warzone mobile show up as your status on Xbox profile Like if you were playing a game...: And if it it’s not I really hope it does because Microsoft owns activison right so why won’t that be a thing? Also as in call of duty mobile I feel it should be the same it’s something small that...
  8. why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does mw2 and warzone say it cant connect to a data center?: i recently got an xbox series s and have downloaded mw2 + warzone. ive played the campaign in mw2 and evrrything was okay. i then bought xbox gamepass so i could play online, but everytime i try...
  9. COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Warzone 2.0 does not launch even after reinstalling windows: device specs: Intel Pentium Gold G5420 3.8ghz 2core/4threads (idles at 35c, runs at 55c on max use) Kingston KRV24N17D8/16 16gb module x2 (32gb) CL 17 2400mhz, non OC or XMP support MSI H310M...
  10. Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does anyone know why warzone 2.0 mutes my turtle beach mic so i can not use party chat: All my settings are on for the mic turtle beach sent me a new headset and still i get muted 7440d5ed-baa1-411b-a281-b75658bc72a2