warzone: checking for updates, A required network service has failed

Discus and support warzone: checking for updates, A required network service has failed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Yesterday around 2 while playing the game I was kicked and the game started a checking for updates loop. It checks for updates then a error comes up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by paulw6787, Jun 1, 2021.

1. paulw6787
    paulw6787 Guest

Yesterday around 2 while playing the game I was kicked and the game started a checking for updates loop. It checks for updates then a error comes up saying a required network service has failed. I have tried reseting the modem, unplugging the console for over 10 minutes multiple times & removing the reserve storage. I found a comment about connecting to hotspot and I did that and it does work, when I plug my network back in it goes back to the checking for updates loop. how do I find out the problem with my network?

:)

paulw6787, Jun 1, 2021
  2. paulw6787 Win User

19mb download, 4.52 upload, 77ms latency

I can do everything else online expect play this game. I can hook it to a hotspot and it will play. Ive tried other ports in the router, I've tried wifi (from same router). Ive updated firmware. Ive rebooted multiple times. Ive changed the DNS, I've deleted reserve memory. Unplugged console for 10 minutes while leaving router off.

Its like its something in the communication from my xbox to the xbox server about this game. Im at a loss and could use help. Thanks
  3. XBF Aicha T Win User

4. alexbohn2 Win User

COD message says checking for updates rhen get the Error...a requirex network service has failed....all networks show working fine...please help!!
    This is [Mod Removed]
  5. HyJax LTD Win User

Issue With Microsoft XBL Profile Interactions - COD Time Out

...and just now, this happened and it got stuck in a loop saying "Checking For Update" then "A required network service has failed. Status: GOLDFLAKE" then back again... over and over... you get the idea....

[​IMG]

Yet my XBox settings said there was no issue with any services or my network. I restarted the game and no issues, other than my OP.
  6. ElioNu Win User

COD Warzone Pacific not working

I found the explanation of the problem here, https://www.upcomer.com/how-to-fix-the-network-service-failed-error-in-warzone-pacific/

As you said the game is free and you do not need to buy a subscription to Xbox Live.

I don't know if Microsoft is playing smart or they want to avoid too many people accessing warzone servers at the moment that the game is fresh.

We have to wait but this sucks.
Thema:

1. warzone: checking for updates, A required network service has failed - Similar Threads - warzone checking updates

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work: [mod removed - personal information] 3db9b6e5-dab0-48dd-83e9-5fcc20bfb837
  9. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  10. Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a new xbox x cant open warzone getting stuck on checking for update then it kick me...: Hallo need help Ive got a new xbox x cant play warzone stuck on checkinf for update then it kick out to xbox main menu any help 927cb820-f555-457d-903d-04ca54ab18e9