Warzone caldera

Discus and support Warzone caldera in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys can someone tell me why I can't find warzone caldera in xbox store , my friends in PC and Ps5 playing it normally! I tried everything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bashar matti, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Bashar matti
    Bashar matti Guest

Warzone caldera

Hello guys

can someone tell me why I can't find warzone caldera in xbox store , my friends in PC and Ps5 playing it normally!

I tried everything suggested but I still didn't find

:)

Bashar matti, Mar 22, 2023
  2. Andrew Baddeley Win User

Campaign not available in free (Xbox live) Call of Duty Modern Warfare

https://webdesigner.org.za/cod/

01 - Note it clearly states within the game thmbnail on the xBox Live market "Modern Warfare" - not "Warzone 2.0" or "Caldera".

01-1 - Clearly states there is a campaign available -both in the description and the modes!

02- Boots into CoD Caldera! Please note I did not request Warzone 2.0 OR Caldera.

03 - Changes to WoD Warzone Caldera!

04 - Only options available - Warzone 2.0 (left) or Caldera (right)

05 - Note ALL packs available downloaded - campaign mentioned within 2 packs

06 - If I choose Warzone Caldera then the only options available - on a 180 GB download! - is the Battle Royale quads and solo. Correct?
  3. Georges C. Win User

I previously owned and played Warzone 1. Now I want to redownload but it's not there... why?!

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello WilliamAllen9696, according to Activision, Warzone 1 is now playable as Warzone Caldera.

You have to go to Modern Warfare to install the game and then look for Warzone Caldera in the add-ons.
  4. PaulaCox3 Win User

Warzone caldera

Xbox one console. I hit Play. It says install it. But it is installed
  5. Bashar matti Win User

Warzone caldera

[​IMG]
    this is what I'm getting after downloading it šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Warzone caldera

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this PaulaCox3

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Is this happening on Xbox or PC?

If itā€™s on Xbox, what console do you have?

If itā€™s on PC, are you using windows 10 or 11?

In any case:

What did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

In the meantime please try this depending your platform:

PC:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update

Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Then, check the Microsoft Store for any updates your apps and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Xbox:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
Thema:

Warzone caldera

1. Warzone caldera - Similar Threads - Warzone caldera

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why canā€™t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why canā€™t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I canā€™t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work: [mod removed - personal information] 3db9b6e5-dab0-48dd-83e9-5fcc20bfb837
  9. Why canā€™t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why canā€™t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I canā€™t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  10. Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone keep crashing? My xbox is brand new: Warzone keeps crashing. Why? 0896c32d-8d24-41ab-a3a4-b1f1077d6cff