Warzone 2 Mouse and Keyboard stop working all of a sudden

Discus and support Warzone 2 Mouse and Keyboard stop working all of a sudden in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So basically most of xbox players that use k&m (keyboard an mouse) like me have this reocurring issue where m&k just stops responding and the only fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Kreky, Jan 31, 2023.

1. Kreky
    Kreky Guest

So basically most of xbox players that use k&m (keyboard an mouse) like me have this reocurring issue where m&k just stops responding and the only fix i know is to restart the game completely, is there any permanent fixes or is the only hope to wait till hopefully one day they maybe fix the bug?

:)

Kreky, Jan 31, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Kreky! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here. This is not the situation I want you to be in. Let's see what we can do about that.

Based on the official support websites or pages of Xbox, there's no known issue regarding keyboard and mouse stop working in game.

My suggestion here is to perform a factory reset to delete potentially corrupted data that may be causing the issue. There's an option to keep your games and apps. Please refer to this link https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

If you keep encountering the issue, the best option is to report it to the Xbox team via the Report a problem app so they can investigate it properly and will release a fix on their next update. Learn more about reporting a problem here https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m...
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug

Hi Abraham, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and a user like you

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to play warzone with mouse and keyboard on your Xbox

I just want to let you know that if the problem is occurring only with this specific game and no others the best option is report the problem to the game developer
    You can reach them using the link below
    https://support.activision.com/options

For reference, if you need to know when it's necessary to reach Microsoft or the dedicated game support please visit thir thread
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

console has aim assist on controllers too. people use keyboard and mouse on xbox and ps4 with adapters. stop blaming pc players, i play a lot of warzone and still have not seen a cheater.
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Call of Duty Warzone disable crossplay

console has aim assist on controllers too. people use keyboard and mouse on xbox and ps4 with adapters. stop blaming pc players, i play a lot of warzone and still have not seen a cheater.
  6. RadicalSomeone Win User

Fortnite keyboard and mouse not working on Xbox 1

My keyboard and mouse doesnt work at all on fortnite. It worked for about two weeks and then just stopped working. It worked fune in warframe tho.
Thema:

1. Warzone 2 Mouse and Keyboard stop working all of a sudden - Similar Threads - Warzone Mouse Keyboard

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work: [mod removed - personal information] 3db9b6e5-dab0-48dd-83e9-5fcc20bfb837
  9. Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I hear anyone on warzone?: When I play in teams, I can’t hear anybody? I can hear people when in the lobby but nothing when the game starts? Any help? a482bade-63d2-47d7-b857-ed32b0adad5d
  10. Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse on Warzone 2 stop working bug: Hi, many players have been dealing with this issue since the game came out, and surprisingly only happens in xbox... please check what's the community saying in reddit regarding this issue...