Warzone 2.0/DMZ unlocking the M13B help

Discus and support Warzone 2.0/DMZ unlocking the M13B help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as the title suggests, I'm struggling to exfil with the M13B from the Scientist, in fact I can't even get it off him, after way too many attempts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aBailey 82, Nov 25, 2022.

1. aBailey 82
    aBailey 82 Guest

Hi, as the title suggests, I'm struggling to exfil with the M13B from the Scientist, in fact I can't even get it off him, after way too many attempts ��

Does anyone have this unlocked and is willing to drop me a normal version of the weapon so I can unlock it for Warzone/MP, please?

I'm in the UK, for time reference, cheers

:)

aBailey 82, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Abailey

I understand that you need help with Call of duty, however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach Activision dedicated support for further guidance, please do it from here:

https://support.activision.com/options

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I understand
    Thanks for the feedback
  4. aBailey 82 Win User

Hi, thanks for the response, but I don't need that kind of help. Just someone with the game who understands what I'm asking, thanks for the reply though
  5. ngocphi Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

Warzone 3 isn't out yet

Only warzone 2

They dropped 2.0 and 3 its just warzone

But as mentioned mw 3 warzone ain't even out yet

When you select multiplayer you must select the mode battle royal or warzone is free NOT any other mode like DMZ ETC

It's.NOT.expected till Dec 6th
  6. ReceptiveRogue9 Win User

Why am I being kicked off Modern Warfare 2 every time I am not the party leader?

This always happens to me I have lost countless dollars worth of things I have purchased for these games and I never get any helpful information. Not even from the creators who just tell me to Uninstall and reinstall and that never helps. I keep getting kick and gambler is the error code. I'm doing nothing wrong and yet I get kicked lose everything I started with and have to start back at zero every time. Dmz needs fixing and this is not warzone 2.0 it's warzone 2. No.
Thema:

1. Warzone 2.0/DMZ unlocking the M13B help - Similar Threads - Warzone DMZ unlocking

2. Need help with warzone 3

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help with warzone 3: Every time i restore cod warzone, it ask me in the game menu showing i cannot played warzone battle royal its asking to download 10.2gb of dlc, meanwhile i already downloaded this dlc a half a...
  3. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  4. Joining friends on Warzone 2

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Joining friends on Warzone 2: When playing call of duty warzone 2 I'm unable to join my fiends party who have joins on because it says that I dont have [permission, when I previously had Xbox live it worked but now that I...
  5. Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I talk in warzone game chat or party chat?: I can’t talk in game or party chat in warzone 2 I have tried every option to fix it and nothing seems to work I can still hear and play with cross play players. db2ed706-6dfb-45d0-9586-c4fd13937958
  6. Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty warzone 3 rainbow graphical issues in game: Hi there, I'm having an issue in game, usually it only happens in downtown, the ship yard or pompov pwoer about 30% of the time. My games graphic settings seem to go haywire and i get a bright...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 and MW3/Warzone 3, right stick issue.: Hello I bought a new Xbox Elite Series 2 controller few days ago just to play MW3 that recently came out, first game straight away I realized that right stick/aiming on this controller has a...
  8. Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my fault Edition upgrade in warzone Modern Warfare 3 work: [mod removed - personal information] 3db9b6e5-dab0-48dd-83e9-5fcc20bfb837
  9. How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers specifically in DMZ game mode?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers specifically in DMZ game mode?: I know my internet connection is good I have tested it out on other games and had speedtests as well. This issue started with the new reloaded update on COD. I am lagging and worst of all when I...
  10. How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers? Specifically in DMZ game mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix packet loss on Warzone 2 servers? Specifically in DMZ game mode: After downloading latest update for Call of Duty Warzone on my Series X Platform I've had many issues regarding packet loss/latency issues. I've ran tests on my system/network/internet. Everything...