Warzone 2.0/DMZ unlocking the M13B help

Discus and support Warzone 2.0/DMZ unlocking the M13B help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as the title suggests, I'm struggling to exfil with the M13B from the Scientist, in fact I can't even get it off him, after way too many attempts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aBailey 82, Nov 25, 2022.

1. aBailey 82
    aBailey 82 Guest

Hi, as the title suggests, I'm struggling to exfil with the M13B from the Scientist, in fact I can't even get it off him, after way too many attempts ��

Does anyone have this unlocked and is willing to drop me a normal version of the weapon so I can unlock it for Warzone/MP, please?

I'm in the UK, for time reference, cheers

:)

aBailey 82, Nov 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Abailey

I understand that you need help with Call of duty, however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach Activision dedicated support for further guidance, please do it from here:

https://support.activision.com/options

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I understand
    Thanks for the feedback
  4. aBailey 82 Win User

Hi, thanks for the response, but I don't need that kind of help. Just someone with the game who understands what I'm asking, thanks for the reply though
  5. xAIManDIEx Win User

im trying to download warzone 2 an every time it gets to 143.98mb it stops an ses installation stops

is the warzone 2.0 down or somthing
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Warzone 2.0

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Skylar

I don’t think that’s possible
    Warzone is intended to be an online multiplayer game

You can try double checking this contacting the game developer
    https://support.activision.com/options
Thema:

1. Warzone 2.0/DMZ unlocking the M13B help - Similar Threads - Warzone DMZ unlocking

2. BLACK POINTS DURING THE GAME OF WARZONE 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BLACK POINTS DURING THE GAME OF WARZONE 2: Friends, I have this problem since I installed Warzone 2 (XBOX X), during the game some black dots appear which I have tried to solve in several ways, including changing the TV, MONITOR, FACTORY...
  3. Call of dury warzone/multiplayer not letting me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of dury warzone/multiplayer not letting me play: Call of duty modern warfare 2 warzone/multiplayer keeps kicking me out. I havent played a game in week! I paid 70 dollars for this game. All of my friends are able to play but me. I uninstalled...
  4. Warzone caldera

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone caldera: Warzone was doing maintenance til today. Now it says install warzone caldera. I have it. What am I supposed to install? 40a9a26c-b383-4eba-bb53-d62773549a4f
  5. Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does warzone kick me out with a profile has been signed out error code?: So when i am searching for a match in warzone i get kicked with an error code stating that my profile has been signed out why is this happening please someone help me....
  6. Warzone 2.0 isn't compatible with Xbox One, or is it just me that gets the error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone 2.0 isn't compatible with Xbox One, or is it just me that gets the error?: I used to play Warzone 2.0 on my original Xbox One perfectly fine before they did an update to the game. When I tried doing the update I got an error message that said the game isn't compatible...
  7. November 2022 - Voice Chat Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2.0, DMZ Not working after completing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    November 2022 - Voice Chat Modern Warfare 2, Warzone 2.0, DMZ Not working after completing...: On the 11/14/22 - 11/21/22 I was banned on all communications on Xbox. Game chat, Xbox messaging, Xbox party chat, ext. Now its 11/27/22 now and I still cant communicate with anyone. I was able to...
  8. Warzone DMZ series X Crashing unable to complete any game

in XboX Insiders
    Warzone DMZ series X Crashing unable to complete any game: Literally every game is the same thing load in, play for 2- 5 minutes and then the game either freezes totally or kicks to dashboard. No common theme or action. Have tried every fix I can think...
  9. Who’s Xbox went into error code E102 after downloading warzone 2.0?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who’s Xbox went into error code E102 after downloading warzone 2.0?: After I downloaded Warzone II my Xbox one went into and error code E102 and I have done all the reset to factory mode. My box was in a well ventalidated area never been dropped and now I have a...
  10. Warzone 2.0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone 2.0: Is Warzone 2.0 offline like you can play vs bots without wifi? 239a7c4f-be9a-4645-b392-ed433cef4126