Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002

Discus and support Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Wartales didn't launch at all so I uninstalled. Then when trying to reinstall it gives an error 0X80070002. Would appreciate your help very much.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by avigra, Dec 16, 2023.

  1. avigra
    avigra Guest

    Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002


    Hi,

    Wartales didn't launch at all so I uninstalled. Then when trying to reinstall it gives an error 0X80070002.

    Would appreciate your help very much.

    BR,



    :)
     
    avigra, Dec 16, 2023
    #1
  2. Adam Sheetz Win User

    Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002

  3. Maksim Kamaletdinov Win User

    0x80070002 Error

    Actually, i can't install anything on C drive, bc its has not enough free memory for games(
    And error is 0x80070002 in xbox, and 0x80070005 while changing
  4. Jake Pickering Win User

    Xbox App / Gaming Services - Consistent Problems

    Windows 10 - although I think people have reported the same issue with win11.

    Edit: I have added the error codes

    Error when launching halo: Error code: (0x80070002)
    Error when trying to install/verify any game: (0x87e00196)
  5. Lightsoiz Win User

    Xbox app crashing, I cannot play

    I couldnt install gaming services, got the error Code: 0x80070002

    Can you resolve this issue? It's a simple app, and I have the game pass, why I can't play????
  6. Dubstep2DaLeft Win User

    My CoD:Ghosts updates won't install!

    The error code says 0x80070002
Thema:

Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002

Loading...
  1. Wartales doesn't install error 0X80070002 - Similar Threads - Wartales doesn't install

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  5. The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...

    in XboX Insiders
    The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...: The windows/xbox native games running under XBOX app do not support external controllers anymore. I am using GameSir Nova connected via usb dongle in XInput mode. Before the update everything was...
  6. Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...: 1: This would be perfect for the 25 Xbox anniversary. Add a option to custom the Xbox boot screen, with all previous Xbox boot screens, I would love to see the classic Xbox boot screen on my...
  7. 100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough

    in XboX Insiders
    100% completion highlight doesn't stand out enough: I'm in Alpha. The shading is barely noticeable to me. It should be a lot brighter, like the guide is. The glowing 100% is good but how about adding something more? How about a green emerald next...
  8. Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work on the new Xbox Cloud website?

    in XboX Insiders
    Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work on the new Xbox Cloud website?: I don't have a controller with me at the moment so i've been using mouse and keyboard on the OG https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play site. I was curious and wanted to check out the preview site @...
  9. Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files"

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Wartales saves keep disappearing after Xbox App gets stuck on "syncing files": I have Wartales installed via the Xbox App for PC (w/ Game Pass subscription) and every couple of times when I launch the game, it gets stuck on "syncing files". I've left it there for an hour and...
  10. Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was Wartales allowed to release on Xbox when the savegame system has been broken for...: Very poor wasting gamers time loosing hours of time. Microsoft should demand a fix or remove it from the store. ed35363f-bfe4-4581-b3ab-2c7af29d0fac