Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available)

Discus and support Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The English version of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate keeps freezing and then crashing randomly. I usually can't even complete a single level before it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jarie Suicune, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available)

The English version of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate keeps freezing and then crashing randomly. I usually can't even complete a single level before it happens. (To note, it only occurs during a level, not at menus or the Camp. Though it could be that I just
    haven't encountered it there since I spend most of my time playing, not in menus.)

I've tried re-installing the game, doing full reboots, etc. Nothing works, and this is making it VERY hard to enjoy playing such an awesome game.

Also, I notice that this game doesn't even have it's own Forum. Please fix this as well.

:)

Jarie Suicune, Nov 27, 2016
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Nov 27, 2016
  3. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    DBurleson, Nov 27, 2016
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey Jarie -

Sorry to hear about the issue. You mention that you've tried power cycling your Xbox One console and reinstalling the game already so the next step to try would be a >>factory
    reset
    << of your console.

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available) :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 29, 2016
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey Jarie -

Sorry to hear about the issue. You mention that you've tried power cycling your Xbox One console and reinstalling the game already so the next step to try would be a >>factory
    reset
    << of your console.

Give that a shot and let us know how it goes. :)
  6. DBurleson Win User

samurai warriors 4

Warriors Orochi 3 is pretty close to SW. It comes out September 2nd. If you pre-order now from gamestop you can get the super hype Halloween costumes. lol

http://www.trueachievements.com/n17463/warriors-orochi-3-ultimate-releases-september.htm
  7. MonsterGuy2014 Win User

August Games with Gold......

Only Warriors 3 Orochi Ultimate interests me for the month of August since I already own WWE 2k16.
  8. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

August Games with Gold......

Hello everyone :)

I'm so happy that I can play Warriors 3 Orochi Ultimate for free, yay :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

9. ProjectMyst Win User

Available Addons

Hi Wildboy Wiley

The "Top Add-ons" on xbox.com or the store on the console only shows the top 10 Add-ons. If a game has more then 10 Add-ons, they will not show up, and as far as I can tell theres no way of seeing them all.

For example, Warriors Orochi 3 has over 25 Add-ons, Batman Arkham Knight has 34 Add-ons and Forza Horizon 2 has 32 Add-ons, but yet the "Top Add-ons" sections for this games only shows the top 10. Unless I'm missing something, I can't seam to find anywhere
    where you can view all the available Add-ons.

Warriors Orochi 3:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/warriors-orochi-3-ultimate/bnqt3lcmjtrs?activetab=pivot:eek:verviewta...

Batman Arkham Knight:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/batman-arkham-knight/bslx1rnxr6h7?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Forza Horizon 2:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon-2/c33b7578f782?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Thema:

1. Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Freeze and Crash (No game-specific forum available) - Similar Threads - Warriors Orochi Ultimate

2. Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S

in XboX Insiders
    Dynasty Warriors Gundam series on X/S: Love the older games you guys been bringing back but was wondering why or if when and ever you will bring back the Dynasty warriors Gundam series, just would hope you guys would. My son and I...
  3. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  4. When does pirate warriors 4 go on sale

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does pirate warriors 4 go on sale: I want to play one piece pirate warriors 4 when it goes on sale, but it seems to go on at random times and leaves after a day any idea when it goes on sale? cbdf26d4-9c9a-40ba-999c-9a51b92542ef
  5. Rockstar / the warriors

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar / the warriors: Please can we have The Warriors on backwards compatible for Xbox series x / Xbox one. The original Xbox game, it’s backwards compatible on PlayStation why can’t It be on Xbox, being able to play...
  6. Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Download Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2: Cant download the game Sniper Ghost Warrior two.. I see only addons and demo Please suggest 63824406-f2ee-4d0c-b41c-ebebf0f92888
  7. Shadow Warrior 3 Crash and Shutdown Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Shadow Warrior 3 Crash and Shutdown Series X: In Shadow Warrior 3, after going through the egg stages, my Console suddenly shuts down after 1 hour. After turning on again, the console protection message will be displayed. My ventilation...
  8. Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will not load in my Xbox series X console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will not load in my Xbox series X console.: Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2 will not load in my Xbox series X console. 584eb6d2-ace8-4672-8b66-2798acda9637
  9. Can Microsoft make Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Two Thrones backwards compatible...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Microsoft make Prince of Persia Warrior Within and Two Thrones backwards compatible...: In theory, I think Microsoft should be able to do this without Ubisoft needing to step in. It’s absolutely ridiculous how Ubisoft mishandled the Sands of time remake, and at this point I’d rather...
  10. Games with Gold Warrior Orochi 3 ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Warrior Orochi 3 ultimate: Hello anyone else having trouble trying to get Warriors orochi 3 ultimate on the xbox 360 they don't have picture but have Beyond good and evil as a xboxone game which is a mistake and when...