Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue

Discus and support Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one S just stopped working recently and I have just registered it on my account. The purchase date was within a years time but when entering... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpiderTucson, Apr 29, 2019.

  1. SpiderTucson
    SpiderTucson Guest

    Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue


    My Xbox one S just stopped working recently and I have just registered it on my account.

    The purchase date was within a years time but when entering the serial number it shows that it’s out of warranty. I’m assuming because this is taking the manufactures date which is slightly older.

    I have proof of purchase but Xbox not having any phone support or email as far as I can tell is extremely hard and frustrating to get a service request and getting this situation resolved.

    I need help in getting this Xbox fixed and communicating with Xbox at this console is within the warranty timeframe.

    :)
     
    SpiderTucson, Apr 29, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue

    Hi Spider,

    Thanks for keeping us updated. Glad you were able to get a repair set up. That is extremely odd that the options gave two different paths, I test them daily so I know they work before I post them. :)
    I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. SpiderTucson Win User

    Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue

    Well this did work... but the strangest thing from my iPhone I did not get the call back option but trying the same set of above instructions from my wife’s iPhone did give me a call back option. Both iPhones same make an iOS versions.

    I have attached screenshots to this post for reference.

    Regarding my console I was successful in speaking with Xbox just a moment ago. Unfortunately my Xbox will have to go out for repair but at least I have a solution and a pathway now.

    Thanks for taking the time to reply to my issue.


    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue

    You'll want to contact support directly and they can help you set it up. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us (bypass the virtual assistant by clicking the show more options
    underneath, pick a topic, and then it should give you more options for contacting support. If you don't see an option for requesting a call, change your category/topic)
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

    Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue

    Hi Spider,

    Thanks for coming to the forums with your inquiry on the warranty. You can request a call from support with this guide a created.

    When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:



    • Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

      Step 4 ----select request call from support

    Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.



    Hope this helps.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  6. FearedNightmare Win User

    Xbox one disc drive grinding and out of warranty??

    You are being charged because you are out of warrenty. If you wanted longer warrenty you should have purchased extended warrenty if available from the retailer you purchased it from.
Thema:

Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue

Loading...
  1. Warrenty Issue Compared to purchase state issue - Similar Threads - Warrenty Issue Compared

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on...: Warrenty information is showing as incorrect for my xbox x controller which I purchased on Apr 29th 2024. How to fix this? 5f5c40da-25b2-49d8-ab3c-2af5e2767c2a
  8. Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why are repairs not being adequately addressed for devices under warrenty and how can i get...: My controller was sent back to me without the full repair I asked for. It was a half way done repair that clearly did not fix the issues with the controller. When the thumb stick is moved in any...
  9. What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty

    in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the budget limit if u send in your Xbox for repairs if u got warrenty: I got warrenty on my other xbox i want to start using but what is are limit to get stuff fix i think mine is a link chip in my box its not catching signal to my controller anymore not sure what...
  10. i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...

    in XBoX on Windows
    i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind...: i need to send in my xbox that is having problems with warrenty but im a little bit behind on the payments for it will that affect a new one being sent back 1dd04b03-d4d7-43cc-ae5d-a16369f2698c