Warranty Update

Discus and support Warranty Update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hello I need information abut Warranty update \extension \renewal \Extendedwarranty Thanks for the support b3274dfb-718a-42a8-9d07-67f18d497624 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Esgzbully813, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Esgzbully813
    Esgzbully813 Guest

Warranty Update

hello

I need information abut Warranty update \extension \renewal \Extendedwarranty

Thanks for the support

:)

Esgzbully813, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Fatima_J Win User

Warranty Update

Hi Esgzbully813 ,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft community.

Based on the description, it seems that you need help on how to know about warranty update.

Before anything else, let me ask you the following questions below so that I fully understand the problem.

1. What specific product warranty would like to know?

In your case, you may check the link below.
    Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - Microsoft Support

We look forward to your response.

Truly Yours,

Fatima

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Vito113 Win User

Warranty Update

Hi Vito,

I am experiencing the same issue. Could you elaborate what you discussed on windows chat as I am unable to do so.

Regards

Navdeep
    Just tell the operator you need to update the warranty. He will ask you the serial number of the console and the proof of purchase with the date when you bought it (they give you a link where you can upload a picture or pdf)
  4. Navdeep Bansal Win User

Warranty Update

Hi Vito,

I am experiencing the same issue. Could you elaborate what you discussed on windows chat as I am unable to do so.

Regards

Navdeep
  5. Vito113 Win User

Warranty Update

The console was new, with seals and everything. It just stayed in stock for some time. I could talk with the support in the chat and update the warranty. Thanks
  6. A Skilled Shot Win User

Warranty Update

I'd try to get a refund from GameStop as it looks like they did not sell you a new Xbox. But here's how you can get a hold of Microsoft;

Microsoft support gives you option of chatting in the browser or opening the
    windows 10 app, I recommend the app because it connected better. You have to talk to the virtual assistant a little bit first but you will get to a real person after rejecting the virtual assistant responses
    a few times.

Please note, after talking to the virtual assistant you have to click on a blue underlined "chat" text
Thema:

Warranty Update

1. Warranty Update - Similar Threads - Warranty Update

2. Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update your warranty with your proof-of-purchase - South Africa: HI, How do we contact xbox support in south africa. The only thing we can do is chat to an AI bot which is not very helpful. I need to chat with the xbox support team regarding updating the...
  3. I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know if i can update my Series X console warranty as it has expired: Hi everyone, i had purchased my Xbox Series X console on 4th February 2022. My console warranty expired on 2nd May 2023. I would like to know if i can extend my console warranty by any chance, as...
  4. My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My warranty date is displayed incorrectly for xbox controller. How to update the same?: I am India and I unable to contact support either through customer care or using request a call back. Please help. 184621ef-3174-475e-b73a-bb06fb1c8651
  5. I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite series Controller warranty period,...: I want someone at Xbox support please to update my Elite Series Core 2 Controller warranty period, as it is incorrect and I haven’t gotten my full year since registering it. In South Africa the...
  6. how do i update my Warranty on my xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i update my Warranty on my xbox 360?: my xbox wont log in to xbox live and i think its because of my Warranty anyone wanna help? 184b0cbd-be6b-433c-a7bf-1d8bb80b3a66
  7. How do I update my Xbox Wireless Series X warranty?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I update my Xbox Wireless Series X warranty?: It shows as expired even though I just bought it. I tried getting in touch with Microsoft, through the virtual agent and through their IVR call, but it was of no help. Virtual agent takes me till...
  8. Update warranty period for new xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Update warranty period for new xbox controller: I recently bought a new xbox controller and registered it to my Microsoft account. After registration, it shows that my warranty has expired 3 months ago. I have the proofs for my purchase and I'm...
  9. Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller: I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the date of my purchase. I tried reaching out to...
  10. I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent my elite pad off to be fixed under warranty 3 week ago haven’t had any update what...: All info is in the question. 77e96e36-f330-4b87-8664-6f00b233cec1