Warranty Start Date

Discus and support Warranty Start Date in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; want to update the warranty start date, my purchase date is 20.05.2023 and I am the original owner of the device. But the start of the warranty is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ozan Fazıl Alarslan, May 26, 2023.

1. Warranty Start Date

:)

Ozan Fazıl Alarslan, May 26, 2023
  2. rossmfh76 Win User

Warranty start date

Hi everyone,

I have contacted the store/shop who sold the item. They have asked me to check on here one more time if anyone can tell me that it was definitely sold to someone before me. If anyone on here could confirm that based on the screenshots and the reply above,
    I can let them know. Thank you.
  3. Photonimus Win User

Warranty Start Date

I recommend giving a call to 1-800-4MY-XBOX

They may be better suited to answer.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Warranty start date

Hi Ross,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With what you posted it is very possible someone bought this console before you. There are two reasons:

1. The warranty started 11 months before your purchase.
    2. There is an extended warranty purchased through Microsoft, called Microsoft complete that is why there is three years.
    The warranty for an Xbox console is one year. So in this instance you have got a console with extra warranty that the person forgot about when they returned the console. Personally, in this instance I would not worry about it as you have extra warranty on
    the console.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Warranty start date

Hello Rossmfh76,

The warranty of a console starts as soon as the console is scanned and purchased at a retailer. Since the warranty activation date of that Xbox is off, the only reason left on the table is that the console was sold, returned and then purchased again by you.

If you still have the receipt or proof of purchase, I recommend
    contacting a live agent
    to go over any possible options we may have.

Hope this helps!
  6. Christian Quinto Win User

Warranty Start Date

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! My name is Christian, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

You will need to contact Xbox support regarding that matter. Please refer to this link regarding everything you need to know to update your warranty and how to get in touch with support.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/upd...

(The link is in English)

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Christian.
Thema:

Warranty Start Date

1. Warranty Start Date - Similar Threads - Warranty Start Date

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  4. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  5. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  6. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  7. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  8. Warranty mini fridge

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty mini fridge: Hello I purchased a Xbox mini fridge from target and I’m having trouble turning it back on. I got the receipts and date of purchase Please email me at *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  9. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  10. Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not start a warranty repair online? This problem seems to have been in existence...: I have tried over 20 times this morning to submit a warranty repair for my fault Xbox Elite controller. Every time I get a failure message. Online Chat is useless, submitting a request for a call...