Warranty Return - what do I pack in the parcel? (XBOX SERIES S)

Discus and support Warranty Return - what do I pack in the parcel? (XBOX SERIES S) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there. I recently have requested repair under my warranty, I have received an email which at the end reads “You will receive an additional email... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HardyyyHD, Jun 2, 2023.

1. HardyyyHD
    HardyyyHD Guest

Hi there. I recently have requested repair under my warranty, I have received an email which at the end reads “You will receive an additional email with instructions to properly prepare your device or accessory for return.” yet I am still yet to receive this email. Could somebody please point me in the right direction as I’m unsure what to pack the Xbox in and what else to put in with the Xbox (I have an issue with my power cord which I have replaced multiple times and none of them work) - do I include the power cable aswell? I don’t want to send my Xbox off for it to be refused as it’s missing items or isn’t in the right type of package.

Thank you Warranty Return - what do I pack in the parcel? (XBOX SERIES S) :)

:)

HardyyyHD, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. John Wright2 Win User

Mw2 graphics bug Xbox series x

Just parcelled my series X up to send back to Microsoft, so gainfully it was still in warranty
  4. coleberndt Win User

Xbox Series S Controller

Noted, thank you I will do that. How long is the warranty on the controller that comes with the xbox series s?
  5. Tomw3760 Win User

“Check back in a little bit we’re having trouble getting your stuff right now”

What if its a game add on? I recently bought the gta starter enterpirise pack on my xbox series s and I'm having this issue. When I go to my full library it only shows games and not add ons. What do I do?
  6. Mason Harper Win User

Xbox Series X overheats with high resolution games

It says the Xbox Series X has a warranty what do I do with it?
Thema:

1. Warranty Return - what do I pack in the parcel? (XBOX SERIES S) - Similar Threads - Warranty Return pack

2. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  5. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  6. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...
  7. Controller warranty return accesories

in XBoX on Windows
    Controller warranty return accesories: Hi, I just made a exchange order with my xbox controller warranty. The page said that no accesories should be sent with the controller such as cables. My model of controller came with a...
  8. Warranty Service Repair - Return Shipment

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty Service Repair - Return Shipment: I sent my Xbox series X in for warranty repair on 9/7/2023. According to the Microsoft website the device arrived at the warranty repair center in El Paso Texas on 9/13. My next notification was...
  9. Just had my xbox s repaired under warranty, it was returned today and my Warranty status...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just had my xbox s repaired under warranty, it was returned today and my Warranty status...: The label on the back has a date of 5.5.2023 service date. What has happened to the remainder of my warranty. Just somewhat confused ef572fe1-6813-44b9-8968-db7c11d00f8a
  10. How am I supposed to make Warranty Return Request when I just get an error message

in XBoX on Consoles
    How am I supposed to make Warranty Return Request when I just get an error message: Hi, I've spent most of my Sunday failing to get a Warranty Return Request set up. I have my device correctly shown on my Microsoft account with the serial number etc, and it's in Warranty until...