Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...

Discus and support Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; As the subject says, I needed to get warranty work done on one of my controllers. I accidentally selected the wrong controller when I was setting up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnOddMistake, Mar 8, 2021.

1. AnOddMistake
    AnOddMistake Guest

Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering...

As the subject says, I needed to get warranty work done on one of my controllers. I accidentally selected the wrong controller when I was setting up the service order resulting in the order getting canceled after it arrived. My order was canceled February 18th.

I set up a second service order, this time with the correct device, anticipating my controller would be returned to me after the order was canceled so I could send it back in to get the warranty work actually done. It's been nearly 3 weeks (12 business days) since the order was canceled and I haven't received any confirmation that the canceled order has been shipped back and I'm starting to get worried.

Short of the long, I just want to make sure my controller is being returned so I can send it back in with the correct information. Can anyone help?

:)

AnOddMistake, Mar 8, 2021
  2. Internet Expert Win User

Elite Wireless Controller

You can order replacement parts for the Elite controller through the Microsoft Device Repair page. Be sure to register the controller's serial number to your Microsoft account.

The cost of parts may vary depending on your warranty status. The default warranty time of the Elite controller is 90 days from purchase.

See the article below for more details...

Support Article:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
  3. Arminator Win User

manette elite

In order to sign up your Elite controller for a warranty repair, go to
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    and if not already done so, register your Xbox One console.

Click on the Xbox One console, and choose that you have issues with an accessory. From the accessory menu, choose the Elite controller.

When you are asked for the controllers serial number, you can find that inside the battery compartment of the controller.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox Series X controller Left stick drift (upwards)

To find out if your Xbox Controller is under warranty, you’ll need to know the controller’s serial number. You can find it inside the battery compartment, below the barcode. When you have the number, go to the controller replacement request form and enter it in the serial number field at the bottom of the page. Then, you will be able to create the exchange order for the controller!
  5. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Elite Series 2 Controller

6. HarryBrown6 Win User

xbox elite controller series 2

Unfortunately, because i bought the elite controller on its own, i cant seem to register it. When asking where to find the serial number there is no option for the xbox elite series 1. Other people have said unless you bought the package (Which i didn't)
    there the serial number option doesn't register the serial number of the controller. the only way to register a xbox elite controller is to by the paddle package and then the serial number is accepted. Personally i don't want to have to buy something just
    to be able to see if a warranty is still active.
Thema:

1. Warranty Order Canceled on an Elite controller, used wrong serial number when ordering... - Similar Threads - Warranty Order Canceled

2. Xbox controller warranty

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller warranty: I purchased an xbox controller yesterday from EE and when i add the device to my microsoft account its saying warranty expired can anyone advise me on how to sort this please as i i dont want a...
  3. XBOX X Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X Warranty: Hello , I have purchased XBOX X in India through Flipkart, however when i registered the device the warranty shows only until 28/11/24, Please help me. 39989053-cc4a-40eb-bd10-bebb25389db4
  4. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  5. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  6. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  7. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  8. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  9. Problem with a warranty order

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with a warranty order: I have a faulty controller, it is under warranty but every time i get to the end of the order it states "something happened" with TracedID: 5AuntROBLkS4x920.5.227...
  10. Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?: Hello Gents, I shipped my console for service centre and it was in warranty which will be expire after 18 months from today. but suddenly after the service order being processed they changed the...