Warranty on controller

Discus and support Warranty on controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Alright, so I got Xbox Series 2 controller last year for Christmas.. Anyways 2 weeks before the 1 year warranty expired I filled a claim because the RB... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Iniquity US, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Iniquity US
    Iniquity US Guest

Warranty on controller

Alright, so I got Xbox Series 2 controller last year for Christmas.. Anyways 2 weeks before the 1 year warranty expired I filled a claim because the RB trigger stopped working. Before shipping the controller everything worked as it should. I get it back today my my right side 2 paddles won’t click in.. they’re missing the magnet in the controller to hold ‘em in… so what the do I do.. I can’t claim it under warranty there’s no way to email about how they messed my controller up more. I’m completely outraged that this happened. I’ve been stuck with no controller for 2 weeks and now I gotta somehow send this back in for repair but idk who to contact. Please help me

:)

Iniquity US, Dec 1, 2022
  2. ReeceLad Win User

Controller Problems

The length of warranty depends on your location/country

There's more info here on how to find out if your controllers are under warranty still: -

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty">https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty [https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty]
  3. Dadwhite Win User

xbox controller waranty repair

Here is a link to the controller warranty repair site. https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/controllers/controller-warranty

I believe that controllers have a 90 day warranty
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox design lab controller warranty

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on warranty on your design lab controller. You can follow the guide

controller warranty
    , in the future for any controller. Your controller looks as it may be in warranty as the warranty is 120 days for a design lab controller.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Smwutches Win User

Can Microsoft fix/repair Xbox one controllers

6. XBF Chris J Win User

buttons xbox controller not working properly

Hello SabRednopal,

Standard warranty for Xbox accessories is 90 days, or 3 months. Unfortunately, it seems like you are outside of warranty. you can however, check your controllers serial number here : Controller
    Warranty

If you are out of warranty, we can only recommend replacing the controller.
Thema:

Warranty on controller

1. Warranty on controller - Similar Threads - Warranty controller

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  5. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  6. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  7. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  8. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  9. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  10. I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have returned a controller for warranty work, it is no longer showing on my items list as...: I have gone through the bot and the website, called multiple numbers and still can’t get anywhere closer. This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and hasn’t worked out of the box. I returned it...