Warranty on controller included with Console?

Discus and support Warranty on controller included with Console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox Series S Controller included with the console recently started experiencing up/down stick drift on the left analog stick and I was curious as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sails., Jan 29, 2022.

1. sails.
    sails. Guest

My Xbox Series S Controller included with the console recently started experiencing up/down stick drift on the left analog stick and I was curious as to how its covered under warranty as I do not want to send the whole console back.

Really disappointed as I’ve had the console for a little over a month and just started having this issue yet my old Xbox One controller from 2015 Doesn't even have this issue yet and still works perfectly fine on my PC.

:)

sails., Jan 29, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

You can request a replacement for your controller by signing in to this link and submitting the controller's serial number:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

After you have successfully completed the replacement order the shipping label will be sent to you within 24-48 hours.

Also, if it's just the controller you don't need to send the whole console back.
  3. ngocphi Win User

what is the xbox controller battery pack warranty?

You cant claim batteries under console warranty

It is only for accessories included with the consoles

Play and charge kits aren't included with consoles

At the cost they are it's not worth it you shouldve bought extended warranty ar your game shop

90 say accessory warranty covers included controllers with a console and controllers not included with consoles

NOT optional battery packs which is your standard 30days
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

warranty question

5. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Controller Support

It's not a year though

The only controllers that come with a year warranty is the elites

NOT the included console controllers which only comes with accessories warranty which is 90days

You would have to buy ms complete within 30days of purchase of your xbox series x to be covered under extended warranty

Your console and plug is covered by a year not controllers
  6. ChristopherWhite652 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller grips peeling

Found this while reading into the warranty....

"What is the warranty period for Xbox consoles and accessories, and what does the warranty cover?

To read the details of the warranty period and coverage for your Xbox console, Kinect sensor, or bundled or refurbished devices, see the warranty and software license for your product below.

Note: The warranty and software license for your Xbox console also includes accessories such as controllers."

Spoke to someone about this further and the controller has been sent in under the console warranty. Now waiting to see what happens next.
Thema:

1. Warranty on controller included with Console? - Similar Threads - Warranty controller included

2. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  3. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  4. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  5. Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller purchased in EU shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2.: I have purchased Xbox controller through https://xboxdesignlab.xbox.com site in EU. After registering the device, it shows only 1 year of warranty instead of 2. How to update the warranty...
  6. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  7. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  8. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  9. I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've sent my Elite 2 off to warranty twice, now my controller is even worse!: Hi, I sent my Elite 2 (fairly new, I didn't think to check warranty initially) off for a warranty fix. I was getting double input on the A and Y button, every now and then LB would double input....
  10. The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...

in XBoX on Windows
    The warranty on my new Xbox Series X console and the included controller is incorrect and...: Hi there It would be very helpful if someone from support could assist me. I purchased my new Xbox Series X console in August 2023. It is now October 2023 and the warranty for the controller...