Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call...

Discus and support Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just bought a new XBOX series X, the customer service of Microsoft is pretty useless, the call me back never works, I've tried calling and get no... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Craig de Witt, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call...

I just bought a new XBOX series X, the customer service of Microsoft is pretty useless, the call me back never works, I've tried calling and get no response. The virtual chatbot is useless. I want to query the warranty. Apparently it expired a day before purchase but I cannot get anyone to contact me as Microsoft doesn't have a customer service email address. so what do I do ?

:)

Craig de Witt, Jan 25, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call me back when I request it what do I do?

Sorry to hear about that Craig! Let me try and walk you through. First, please go to this page.

1. On any device with a browser: Go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices , select Register device, then follow the instructions.

2. Enter your device's serial number to register it to your account.

3. Select your device to see its warranty information.

Here you will see the details of the device, warranty, etc. Kindly let me know if you are there.

Thanks!
  3. Craig de Witt Win User

Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call me back when I request it what do I do?

The Xbox page can't be found and the update option is nowhere to be seen so if you can walk me through this it would be great because this website and customer care are not very user or customer friendly.
  4. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent Advisor and hope you are doing well.

I understand what you are feeling but no worries I will try to assist. With regards to this issue, you may actually need to update your Warranty if it shows as expired even though it is newly purchased.

Have you somehow tried updating it? Here is the link for more details how https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/updat...

You will also find there the option to "Contact support" in case you cannot update it. A proof of purchase will be required but I suggest to try and registering your device first on your account via the steps on the link above.

I hope the information helps. Let us know or reply on the thread if you have questions so we can further assist.

Kind regards,

Ben
  5. Craig de Witt Win User

Yes I saw that. It is where I saw it had expired the day before I bought it.
  6. Craig de Witt Win User

I will however try what you just sent me.
Thema:

Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call...

1. Warranty on a new series X already expired and I cannot email microsoft and they don't call... - Similar Threads - Warranty series already

2. Elite series 2 core warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 core warranty: I bought an elite series 2 core from gamestop yesterday. Just wondering if it still has the 1 year manufacturer warranty so i can purchase the 2 year warranty game stop has. thanks!...
  3. What is the warranty on an xbox series x from amazon uk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is the warranty on an xbox series x from amazon uk?: Hi, on the 18th of may 2022 I purchased an xbox series x from Amazon uk, on the 26th of January 2023 my controller that came with it has a fault on the left bumper and won't respond. What type of...
  4. Does Xbox 1 year limited warranty on Xbox series S cover a broken hdmi port?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does Xbox 1 year limited warranty on Xbox series S cover a broken hdmi port?: Hello I was wondering if sending my Xbox series s in to Microsoft would they fix my hdmi port under the limited warranty? e7e852c1-fddb-4a8b-b140-05c3e26cd4d9
  5. Elite series 2 out of warranty : 85 euros for replacement accessory .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite series 2 out of warranty : 85 euros for replacement accessory .: My elite´s 2 right bumper button doesn't register . I have send it before to repair , but now I have the same problem but it is out of warranty. When I start the procedure to send to repair in MS...
  6. Series X out of warranty repair?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X out of warranty repair?: After repairman replaced the HDMI port for the series X, it still wouldn’t connect to tv/monitor. Repairman thinks it’s the motherboard. Is this fixable and at a reasonable cost?...
  7. I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March...

in XBoX on Windows
    I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March...: I purchased a X BOX S/X series controller in Dec 2022 but the warranty is shown up to March 2023 only please guide as what should be the actual warranty and whom should I contact for guiding me....
  8. Issue regarding Servicing Xbox series S under warranty.

in XBoX on Windows
    Issue regarding Servicing Xbox series S under warranty.: I have recently purchased an Xbox series S , It has stopped working and it is in warranty period but when I start order for servicing in Microsoft's website it shows there is no service options...
  9. I just sent my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller out for warranty repair and received it in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just sent my Xbox Elite Series 2 controller out for warranty repair and received it in...: It's obvious that no one actually tested this unit as if you just used it to play a game you would immediately notice that the B button sticks, like I mentioned when I sent the unit out. I...
  10. Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought an Xbox Series X a couple of weeks ago on All Access. Already needs a warranty...: So my Xbox Series X finally arrived last month after being able to order it on the all access plan. It already needs a repair as the unit keeps shutting down randomly when I'm playing... a beep,...