Warranty info is incorrect. I bought Xbox series X in Dubai recently. Warranty info is...

Discus and support Warranty info is incorrect. I bought Xbox series X in Dubai recently. Warranty info is... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought Xbox series X in Dubai recently(less than a month). Warranty info is diplaying incorrectly in the devices section. I have the invoice with me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VenkyB, Feb 21, 2023.

1. VenkyB
    VenkyB Guest

Warranty info is incorrect. I bought Xbox series X in Dubai recently. Warranty info is...

I bought Xbox series X in Dubai recently(less than a month). Warranty info is diplaying incorrectly in the devices section. I have the invoice with me. Could someone help me to get it updated ?

I tried to reach out to support team on 1800 102 1100, the call is getting disconnected abruptly. Is there any support email or other contact number to reach out to support team directly?

:)

VenkyB, Feb 21, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Warranty info is incorrect. I bought Xbox series X in Dubai recently. Warranty info is diplaying incorrectly in the devices section. How to get it updated ?

Hello VenkyB, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your warranty.

If you'd like to get it fixed then I'd recommend checking out this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil... to get the number for Microsoft Store Support. They can help you fix the warranty and, if the purchase was within 45 days, help you add an extended warranty if you like.
  3. Jr. Etwon Win User

Warranty info

Do you mean you want a return if so you will likely have to return it with a receipt at Walmart. If you would check device warranty and support from Microsoft you can check here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
  4. Netechma Win User

Warranty info

I would definitely try to work with the customer service in Walmart if you haven't yet attempted. Aside from the lines or wait you may have to face they have always been helpful and no questions asked for returns policy in my experience. It is a nuisance
    but I hope it's able to solve your problem.
  5. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Warranty info

6. AridLizard Win User

Warranty info

Thema:

1. Warranty info is incorrect. I bought Xbox series X in Dubai recently. Warranty info is... - Similar Threads - Warranty info incorrect

2. Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Xbox Series X after warranty repair costs: Just A Question Is their any repair options by Microsoft India after warranty period of Xbox Series X. If anyone have gone through the process,please enlighten me Thank You BTW My xbox is...
  3. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  4. 9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    9 months warranty on a brand new console I bought off Amazon, why?: My warranty details are incorrect, I purchased on 5th Feb and so technically the warranty should start starting 5th Feb 2024 till 4th Feb 2025, but it shows warranty till 28 November 2024. WHY?...
  5. Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Automatic warranty extension for xbox series x: I bought an Xbox Series X From a retailer, and when I registered a Microsoft account to see the device warranty, I found that it will expire on January 12, 2025, but after 5 days of use, I entered...
  6. Design lab warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Design lab warranty: I have a custom design lab elite series 2 with an unresponsive bumper and I'm unsure of what will happen when I send it in. Will it be repaired or will it be replaced? And if it's replaced will it...
  7. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  8. Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox will not power on 3 months after repaired and now stating “Out of Warranty”!: I have an Xbox Series “S” that died under its 1 year warranty. We received the unit back repaired and within a few months the unit once again died and we are now being told the unit is out of...
  9. If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I’ve started a repair order a few days before my warranty ends will I still be able to...: I have only recently made a repair request for my elite controller series 2 and I have yet to send it off even though the warranty for it ends on the 10th of Feb 2024, will I still be able to get...
  10. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...