warranty expired before purchase

Discus and support warranty expired before purchase in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just purchased a brand new Xbox series x controller on 3/22/23. I go to register the warranty information and it’s says it expired on 3/17/23. What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BetraydHeRO, Mar 23, 2023.

1. BetraydHeRO
    BetraydHeRO Guest

I just purchased a brand new Xbox series x controller on 3/22/23. I go to register the warranty information and it’s says it expired on 3/17/23. What can I do?

:)

BetraydHeRO, Mar 23, 2023
  2. FAT CAT BEER 00 Win User

i am having the exact same problem. Gamestop screwed me
  3. Rostom L Win User

Got it. Simply prepare your proof of purchase because the Xbox Support team will ask you for it.
  4. BetraydHeRO Win User

I purchased it at a GameStop
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

From which store did you purchase your controller?

Please be sure to keep your proof of purchase. You will have to contact the Xbox Support team here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us for them to adjust your warranty information. Simply provide them your controller details and proof of purchase.
  6. Kristine Mcalpine Win User

Xbox wireless headset won’t charge

Thank you for your response. Can you tell me why the warranty on my headset expired before I even bought it? I bought it brand new from Walmart. ( not refurbished )

I purchased it 7/23 and the warranty expired in 3/23
Thema:

1. warranty expired before purchase - Similar Threads - warranty expired before

2. Warranty incorrectly expired on the system

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty incorrectly expired on the system: Hello. Appreciate if someone can advise me. i am from South Africa. I purchased an xbix controller on the 30 April 2023 with a 1 year warranty. It was suppose to be expiring in the 30 April...
  3. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  4. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  5. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  6. Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.

in XBoX on Windows
    Brand New Xbox controller warranty expired before purchased.: I recently received a brand new Xbox series S for Christmas last month. However, when I went to register the console and controller into my Microsoft account it said that the controller warranty...
  7. Xbox X wont turn on. Warranty expired 1 day ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X wont turn on. Warranty expired 1 day ago: Son was playing xbox x for 1 hour yesterday, he took a break and went back to play a couple hours later and the xbox wont turn on. The tv says no signal and the fan starts for about 10 seconds and...
  8. Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty for newly bought XBox X controller from Flipkart alread expired: Hi, I bought a XBox controller from Flipkart which is an authorized reseller in India. However, while registering my device in my Microsoft account, I see the warranty already expired. When I...
  9. Xbox Wireless Controller Warranty Expired Already Before Opening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Warranty Expired Already Before Opening?: I purchased a new, unopened Xbox Wireless Controller May 18 off of eBay, and when I received the package it was still sealed. However, when I opened the box and registered the controller with my...
  10. Xbox series s warranty shows as being expired months before brand new purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series s warranty shows as being expired months before brand new purchase: I purchased my series s console on August 26 2022, I should still have warranty on it but according to the registered devices section the warranty expired the previous march. Any idea why this...