Warranty/Claim Issues Lack of customer service

Discus and support Warranty/Claim Issues Lack of customer service in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put in a claim at the start of Nov, paid the money for a replacement, and get an email saying delayed, but when opening the link and going to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NVS888, Nov 23, 2022.

1. NVS888
    NVS888 Guest

I put in a claim at the start of Nov, paid the money for a replacement, and get an email saying delayed, but when opening the link and going to the status page it says "delivered".

Since I am unable to reach anyone from Microsoft and they use these useless bots that might as well not exist since the lack of information or support I am stuck.

At this point I can get fair trading involved, maybe they will bother to contact me then or they can actually introduce a system to contact them like every other functioning business.

The Virtual Agent, call back has said "try again" for weeks, the phone to contact Microsoft locally just refers back to the virtual agent online which is useless.

This is just frustrating how bad the customer service is and the lack of ability to talk to an actual person from their Warranty/Claims department doesn't help.

:)

NVS888, Nov 23, 2022
  2. NVS888 Win User

Tried using 3 numbers so far, same result.

Now it shows as "currently unavailable" either that or you can go into it enter a number and it says "retry later currently unavailable"
  3. NVS888 Win User

That got me through to someone, they gave me a case number.

So they told me to contact a courier company, without ever being given a tracking number or even the company they used to send parcels.

Tried their phone support today it still remembers my last call a week ago for xbox help and prompts me to go to the call back online and doesn't let me talk to anyone or change any of the prompts.

So to sum it all up

They've taken my money,

They've sent me nothing.

They've told me to contact courier companies without giving me a name or tracking number.

Still exactly the same place i started.

I will just raise an Ombudsman request this time. I've given up.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

5. NVS888 Win User

Unable to start a chat, only gives me access to virtual agent and if i request call back it always says try again later or currently unavailable.
    Happens on Work PC, Phone and at Home.

I know nobody on the forum could help, but maybe someone from microsoft will see the post and notice the call back system isn't working in Aus or at least for me.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this NVS888

That’s odd, is this happening no matter if you try to start a chat or callback?

If yes, may I know if you tried using a different Wi-Fi network, a different device or if maybe you’re using a VPN, proxy, firewall or similar service turn all the protections off and try again?

PS: please note that here in the forums no one can call you back or view your account information directly
Thema:

1. Warranty/Claim Issues Lack of customer service - Similar Threads - Warranty Claim Issues

2. XBOX X Warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX X Warranty: Hello , I have purchased XBOX X in India through Flipkart, however when i registered the device the warranty shows only until 28/11/24, Please help me. 39989053-cc4a-40eb-bd10-bebb25389db4
  3. Does limited warranty cover any case damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does limited warranty cover any case damage?: The bottom panel and back panel broke off my xbox series s and its causing massive overheating and i cant play any games or even watch youtube for that matter. Does limited warranty cover this?...
  4. XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX COOLING ISNT WORKING and i dont want to spend my warranty if anyone has a fix i can do...: im trying to play madden and ten minutes into playing my xbox logs out and takes me back to the home screen then the button infront of the xbox blinks i have a cooling system on it to prevent over...
  5. Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I extend my warranty on my Xbox Elite 2 Design Lab Crafted controller longer than the...: I would like to purchase an extended warranty for my Xbox Series X Elite 2 Design Lab crafted controller. As I saw on Reddit and some other sources that you could purchase an extended warranty for...
  6. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  7. Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I place a repair order for my elite controller 2 despite having a warranty: Last week, I sent my Elite Two controller for repair because the buttons started to wear down. However, after getting it back, one of the pads (P2) is unresponsive and requires very hard presses...
  8. Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Warranty claim issues: I tried putting in a warranty claim, as my rubber grips have started to come off completely and I am met with: "There are no service options available, for further assistance contact us." So I...
  9. I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I raised a warranty claim for my Xbox series 2 controller, its been over 24 hours and no...: I have submitted a claim, I have not received my returns label. Can we please arrange a label to be sent to me? 0f904aec-e740-4fbe-83f9-c7ba7aa72dc0
  10. How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Claim warranty on Cygnett power bank purchased using Xbox point ?: I purchased a Cygnett 500 MHz power bank using Xbox point, I hardly use the power bank but now its inflated on both side a its risky to use, Where can I find warranty repair/replacment info for...