WARNING - Just a quick FYI to Microsoft

Discus and support WARNING - Just a quick FYI to Microsoft in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I should clarify and add, that I felt the buzz. You know, not just a fraction of a second shock, but the actual current on the connector. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Glannigan, Jan 4, 2014.

1. WARNING - Just a quick FYI to Microsoft

I should clarify and add, that I felt the buzz. You know, not just a fraction of a second shock, but the actual current on the connector.

DocHolliday 7, Jan 4, 2014
  2. Glannigan
    Glannigan Guest
    Agreed. It was like more like the finger on top and the thumb in the back was a conductor. Nothing to blow out of proportion. It's not like it's enough to kill anyone.

Glannigan, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Monsterbishi Win User

You got shocked by 5 volts yet when I grab the terminals on my cars 12 volt 700CCA battery, even with the engine running - it does nothing.

I'd hazard you managed to get a static shock and were actually earthing out against the metal rather than it being the source.
  4. Major Keebler Win User

Official charger for both controllers and no issues here. I've even held the controller like that.
  5. Stoyvensen Win User

I'm happy your alive haha. That sucks!
  6. jaspertodd Win User

Wow....that's Shockingly scary, but in all seriousness is this happening with legit cables or just 2nd hand phone chargers? I have only been using throw away batteries seeing my Xbox day 1 edition couldn't even throw in a charge kit, so I haven't got around
    to buying one yet.
  7. ShadowRiver797 Win User

You know, I think I saw on the Angry Joe show when he got his him making a comment about getting shocked (This was the one where he was setting it up and couldn't get it to acknowledge the controller). He didn't really make much of it, just commented and
    moved on.
Thema:

1. WARNING - Just a quick FYI to Microsoft - Similar Threads - WARNING quick FYI

2. Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I get a warning message that I am offline on my Xbox series s when I try to play...: On my Xbox series s, I keep getting a warning message that I am currently offline whenever I try to begin a flight on Microsoft flight simulator. I was able to download the game with gamepass and...
  3. Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Orange warning sign in party chat and microphone problems: I was talking to my friend yesterday and it was going great. There was an orange warning sign in the party, but I thought nothing of it. Suddenly, my microphone cut out for some time, then went...
  4. Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to get rid of Xbox disc warning sign?: I have disc to all of my games but the disc warning sign is there Microsoft I have heard about this a lot Can you get rid of it ? Is there a way? 9fba447c-e1f7-4448-ad00-35191f3210bb
  5. How do I get rid of the disc warning sign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get rid of the disc warning sign: My Xbox has disc warning triangle sign on it even thought I own the games How do I get rid of it please I want to know a349f118-f4ee-41df-b3d5-bbc3289460e9
  6. Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hacked by a hacker and now I'm permanently banned on Xbox without any warning and I'm only...: Is there a way I can maybe get my account back?I was in a party with sone people and one of them said how long did I wanna be banned for so I left them the next day I was permanently banned and...
  7. What do I need to do to be able to play my games when they have the triangle warning symbol?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do I need to do to be able to play my games when they have the triangle warning symbol?: The disk is in but it won't play. a0e27dbe-39b0-409e-814b-2fb734558dce
  8. My Xbox fan isn’t working and I keep getting an over heat warning and it closes me out of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox fan isn’t working and I keep getting an over heat warning and it closes me out of...: As I said in the question box 949c3847-a548-4313-a1bf-4303c0b671a8
  9. Warning symbol on game pass games

in XboX Insiders
    Warning symbol on game pass games: I recently noticed my Game Pass games are displaying a warning symbol next to them while I’m still subscribed to Game Pass only on my storage expansion card. Any game installed on my Xbox directly...
  10. warning ⚠️ on purchased games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    warning ⚠️ on purchased games: Before you ask, the games are not on gamepass. I purchased them fully. It's completely random games in my collection. Xbox series S. Has this been addressed yet? Every possible solution that...