WARHEADS DO WORK WITH XBOX ONE AUDIO! Tut (Not Mic)

Discus and support WARHEADS DO WORK WITH XBOX ONE AUDIO! Tut (Not Mic) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm posting this because i had a hard time connecting my Warheads to the xbox one so i am going to explain how to do it. First you want to plug in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Benslay, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Benslay
    Benslay Guest

I'm posting this because i had a hard time connecting my Warheads to the xbox one so i am going to explain how to do it.

First you want to plug in your Optical cable running from the back of your xbox one into the warheads reciever.

Next turn your warheads on and you should see the ring flashing as if trying to find an xbox 360. That is normal. 3 lights should be on. the 1st, 3rd, and 4th.

Now that your headset is on, you should go into your xbox one display and audio settings. Make sure the Optical Cable option is set to stereo uncompressed.

I also take the mic boom out and use my kinect as the mic so i can still hear players chat through my headset.

This did it for me. It works on the regular warheads and on mine too which are the Halo 4 Warheads.

If you have any issues let me know. Thank you!

:)

Benslay, Jan 7, 2014
  2. A Frozen Poo
    A Frozen Poo Guest
    Is the tritton warhead compatible

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]

[quote user="IceStorm III"]

The Warhead base unit syncs wirelessly with the 360 console for its mic. It is the only third party headset solution that does. The cabled inputs are only for audio output from the 360 itself.

Absolutely no other third party headset made today for the 360 has a wireless mic. All other solutions have to plug into the 360 controller.

The Xbox One does not support the wireless protocol used between the Warhead base unit and the 360 console. The Warhead has no cable port to connect to a 360 controller. The Warhead's mic will do nothing when the headset is used with the Xbox One.

[/quote]If the cable imput is only for audio then there would be absolutely no way for the mic to work on the headset to begin with. But it does because it's power is coming from through the headset from the battery pack, which
    is why this still makes no sense to me at all. That said, there's no reason that the headset should work but not the mic, except maybe the protocols.

[/quote]In simple terms for you evil.. Warhead chat audio will not work with xbox one. Game audio will. plain and simple.

A Frozen Poo, Jan 7, 2014
  3. IceStorm III
    IceStorm III Guest
    Tritton 7.1 and Xbox One

Warheads will work as headphones, not as a headset. The wireless mic setup on the Warheads will not work with Xbox One.

IceStorm III, Jan 7, 2014
  4. A Frozen Poo Win User

[quote user="EvilTwinGX"]

The Warhead base unit syncs wirelessly with the 360 console for its mic. It is the only third party headset solution that does. The cabled inputs are only for audio output from the 360 itself.

Absolutely no other third party headset made today for the 360 has a wireless mic. All other solutions have to plug into the 360 controller.

The Xbox One does not support the wireless protocol used between the Warhead base unit and the 360 console. The Warhead has no cable port to connect to a 360 controller. The Warhead's mic will do nothing when the headset is used with the Xbox One.

[/quote]If the cable imput is only for audio then there would be absolutely no way for the mic to work on the headset to begin with. But it does because it's power is coming from through the headset from the battery pack, which
    is why this still makes no sense to me at all. That said, there's no reason that the headset should work but not the mic, except maybe the protocols.

[/quote]In simple terms for you evil.. Warhead chat audio will not work with xbox one. Game audio will. plain and simple.
  5. Dave Eckert Win User

6. IceStorm III Win User

7. IceStorm III Win User

Does anyone know if Tritton Warheads 7.1's will work on an Xbox one?

[quote user="InitiateTwo"]Microsoft are releasing an adaptor[/quote]They are working on a
    wired adapter from the controller to conventional cabled headsets. The controller handles the communication to and from the console. The headsets handle mixing the chat audio with the game audio.

The Warhead does not use a cable. The Warhead's base station pairs with the 360 console, same as Microsoft's first party wireless chat mics do. It is the
    only third party headset that does this. Microsoft is not working on an Xbox One to 360 wireless protocol converter.
    Seems silly not to buy the console of choice in favour of your headset when an adapter will be available?
    The
    Warhead is unique in its fully wireless operation. There will be no adapter for it.

If you throw away $300 on a headset designed to work with a single product (Warhead's mic doesn't work with PC or PS3), then you shouldn't have a problem buying another one that's Xbox One-specific.
  8. IceStorm III Win User

Tritton 7.1 and Xbox One

Warheads will work as headphones, not as a headset. The wireless mic setup on the Warheads will not work with Xbox One.
Thema:

1. WARHEADS DO WORK WITH XBOX ONE AUDIO! Tut (Not Mic) - Similar Threads - WARHEADS AUDIO Tut

2. Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for Some Tritton Warhead 7.1 Guru's and possible headset recommendation if these...: I have Tritton warhead 7.1 (wireless headsets - I want to somehow take Game chat audio and incorporate (mix) it in together with my Warheads - is there a module that does this > if not what would...
  3. Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 Headset and Xbox360E: Hi there people...total respect on the headsets you build and provide...I was so impressed with the Tritton Warhead 7.1 headset I bought 2 just incase one broke which it didn't however my Xbox...
  4. Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 to PC: I recently did some work for a friend and got a "MAD CATZ TRITTON's Warhead 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset for Xbox 360" in return. However I only play PC games, this headset is better by far than...
  5. tritton warhead 7.1 line in

in XBoX on Consoles
    tritton warhead 7.1 line in: Hi Guys I have a question to anyone who is using this headset. So once your wireless features all set up, can you plug in normal 3.5mm earphones into the line in and listen to exactly what is...
  6. Trinitron warhead needs an adapter for Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trinitron warhead needs an adapter for Xbox one: If there was a usb device that would allow the headset to believe it was on the 360 than the best Wireless headet would work on Xbox one and the mic would work! 84b4b782-e02e-4d91-9bbb-48d7b195aec9
  7. is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there a way to make the tritton warhead headset to work with chat yet?: I love these things and was wondering if theres a way to use them completely on the one yet???? 70c9142d-fbc3-4b6b-b3d5-4c62bfa5e37b
  8. TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    TRITTON Warhead 7.1 Dolby Wireless Halo Edition Headset: I bought the above headset when halo4 was released for the x360 but wanted to ask M$ if you are ever going to support the Tritton Warhead wireless headset. I noticed that the adapter you have...
  9. Tritton Warhead HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead HELP: So yesterday I received the tritton warhead that I ordered a few days ago, but there's a couple of problems. The main one being that when I talk to friends, it's almost Unbearable for them as...
  10. Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tritton Warhead 7.1 on Xbox One: It's ridiculous that Dolby Digital 5.1 is not available through optical. Until it is available do you have any suggestions on how to use the Warhead headset with Xbox One? Does anybody have these...