Warhammer III multiplayer campaign problem

Discus and support Warhammer III multiplayer campaign problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, We have a issue about Warhammer III. We've been playing this game quite often lately. But, we couldn't find the source of the problem... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ROjO . . . ., May 17, 2023.

1. ROjO . . . .
    ROjO . . . . Guest

Hello everyone, We have a issue about Warhammer III. We've been playing this game quite often lately. But, we couldn't find the source of the problem we encountered yesterday and it is still not resolved.

we wanted to open a new multiplayer campaign game. but after my friend installs the game, I can't login to the campaign. The error it gives is: unspecified error!
    In Turkish it is written as "Failed to join the game. unspecified error" --- "Oyuna karılma başarısız. Belirlenemeyen hata"

We thought it was due to server maintenance and did not force it further. However, the same problem still persists today.

We also tried the advice of people on the internet who had the same problem:

-We checked the versions of the game

-We tried to join different people's servers

-We deleted the game and reinstalled it.

-We reset our modems.

I'm thinking of deleting the game, but finally I wanted to ask you here. I'm waiting for your help

Warhammer III  multiplayer campaign problem [​IMG]

:)

ROjO . . . ., May 17, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Rojo, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user ready to assist with this

But before that, please tell me:

What console are you using? Or is this happening on PC?

Is this happening with more games?

If the issue is happening on console, are you and your friend subscribed to Xbox Live Gold?

And may I know if you and your friend tried to play multiplayer using a different internet source?
  3. Echo4Ent Win User

Coop Recommendations

If the Lego games are your thing, then those are always good for some Coop play

Diablo III

Warhammer Vermintide/Vermintide 2
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Best of the Worst

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

Singularity

The Saboteur

Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

Section 8: Prejudice

Fallout New Vegas

Happy Wars

Dragon's Dogma

Dead Island

[/quote]

I played that all the time when it was out. Fun game with an alright campaign. Multiplayer is fun when you have a decent team/group.
  5. M2PRO4U Win User

Halo 4 Sound Issues

Same problem but it's just the campaign that has no sound, the main menu and multiplayer but not the campaign
  6. OCRyzen Win User

Is there a way to backup or transfer the original xbox DLC?

OP, you can play them in single player campaign of game disc & system link to multiplayer etc... That was my whole point & yes, the xbox multiplayer is classed as the PCs 1.41 Version... Glad you understood signofzeta.. I have a hard time getting through
    to Ice Storm III...
Thema:

1. Warhammer III multiplayer campaign problem - Similar Threads - Warhammer III multiplayer

2. Modern Warfare III

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare III: Ok so my friend is buying Modern Warfare III, the bundle that comes with two versions, one for the X/S and one for the One. Can he gift me the One version and he keeps the X/S version? If so, will...
  3. About Warhammer 40k: Martyr and Xbox pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About Warhammer 40k: Martyr and Xbox pass ultimate: If I subscribe to Xbox ultimate pass on pc , Will I be able to play the game on pc or is "console Only"? 55026396-9516-4748-9701-57eacb37c39e
  4. can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't switch to keyboard and mouse warhammer darktide on game pass for pc: Warhammer Darktide won't load (cloud gaming) from game pass on pc until i connect a controller and it won't let me swith to keyboard and mouse in game. Is ther a fix for this or do i have to play...
  5. Can Warhammer 40,000: Darktide play on Xbox Series S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Warhammer 40,000: Darktide play on Xbox Series S?: Can Warhammer 40,000: Darktide play on Xbox Series S? Or is it a Series X only game? 4682d0a7-31d7-4d17-a831-4426d306bb23
  6. more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide

in XBoX on Consoles
    more false advertisement on xbox series x and warhammer 40k darktide: on the warhammer 40k darktide page https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/warhammer-40000-darktide this game advertises 4k 60fps performance but digital foundry states otherwise In quality mode at 30...
  7. Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my mouse working for Warhammer 40,000 darktide and how can I fix it?: I loaded int the game and the keyboard works amazing but the mouse is stuck in the top left corner of my screen I've tried restarting my xbox and un plugging and replunging my mouse but it is not...
  8. Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass on PC won't install Warhammer 40K: Darktide, stuck at 40%. Can't pause the...: I have seen this post regarding many games in general none coming to a resolution so i am hoping to get to one. I have updated Windows as of today 12 October 2023. I have updated Xbox app and...
  9. Total War Warhammer 3 not recognizing other games and paid content from steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Total War Warhammer 3 not recognizing other games and paid content from steam: Hi, I recently got myself the Pc game pass and downloaded Warhammer 3. When I go to the immortal empires campaign, half of the races are locked because it says that I don't own the content (like...
  10. Warhammer Darktide wont install or play even though I have a current xbox gamepass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warhammer Darktide wont install or play even though I have a current xbox gamepass...: Hello, I uninstalled Darktide and now want to reinstall it but when I press play with gamepass it takes me to the gamepass subscription page even though I already have an active subscription. It...