Warframe

Discus and support Warframe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Shigurui"] Wonder if it'll require Gold though? On PSN it's free for everyone, a PS+ sub isn't needed to play online. [/quote] We will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Judge
    Judge Guest

Warframe

[quote user="Shigurui"]

Wonder if it'll require Gold though? On PSN it's free for everyone, a PS+ sub isn't needed to play online.

[/quote]

We will see if MS will continue that silly rule. They might since it is still required for apps :/.

Judge, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Dying for warframe on Xbox, great game. Once you get Into building different loadouts with better mods it sucks you in. Always being upgraded and changed too!

Abusive Ninja, May 6, 2014
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Absolutely brilliant game, my most played title on the PS4, trouble is I was hit with an error message and my saves became corrupt, even when I tried to download back up saves it was still borked, I was not happy Warframe :( ( Ask Codger, he was in a party with me
    at the time )

I didn't have the heart to start from scratch at the time but if it is to land on Xbox One I'll be definitely starting it again now that I've had a chance to cool down lol

Like Ninja said, once you get into building different loadouts, better mods it really does grab you and play with people you know and the game really shines.

Lofty Who, May 6, 2014
  4. Warframe

It looks pretty interesting I have to say. Though, they have some meaty legs in that trailer don't they lol. I'll keep my eye on this one.

Mark Sherwood, May 6, 2014
  5. When is it coming out on xbox1

KingMidas7667, Jun 28, 2014
  6. Some time this year....

warframe.com/.../ninjas-play-free-xbox-one

I play it every now and then on PS4 and it's a cracking game, there's so much stuff to do on it. It's cool how the levels are randomly generated too, so you can go back to earlier missions and they're different every time.

MetalGearFloppy, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Warframe