Warframe

Discus and support Warframe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well apparently, the PS4 'free to play' title Warframe has been rated and is coming to Xbox One. Should be interesting to see if its true! It won't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest

Warframe

Well apparently, the PS4 'free to play' title Warframe has been rated and is coming to Xbox One.

Should be interesting to see if its true!

It won't let me post a link but the story is over on Xbox Achievements. (formerly X360a)

:)

ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014
  2. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    WARFRAME

How about Destiny is similar to Warframe seeing Warframe was released in Mar of 2013.

mgzin66, Jan 2, 2014
  3. Arcade Games

I think MetalGearFloppy has Warframe confused with Warface lol. Warframe is the PS4/PC (soon to be X1) game set in space where you upgrade your "warframe" and do different missions. No idea what Warface is. Warframe certainly doesnt have guns that you can
    buy only to use for 24 hours.

PlatinumSpectre, Jan 2, 2014
  4. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Nice one Pingu. thanks mate.

ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I've not played much of this on PS4 but what I have played is really good and you definitely can't grumble with it being free.

Early impressions are it sort of reminds me of a cross between Defiance and Too Human.

Lofty Who, Jan 2, 2014
  6. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    Oh man. I LOVED Too Human.

Such an under rated game. Had tons on fun getting the full 1k out of it.

ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Boas BS5
    Boas BS5 Guest

Warframe

It is a nice little shooter, its micro transaction heavy if you want the good stuff but you can still enjoy the game without throwing any money at it.

Boas BS5, Jan 2, 2014
  8. ShaunPerry
    ShaunPerry Guest
    like most free games then Boas.

Its a Sony timed exclusive from what i've read so fingers crossed!

ShaunPerry, Jan 2, 2014
  9. Nice, looking forward to this then Warframe :)

PlatinumSpectre, Jan 2, 2014
  10. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Does look quite good this.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  11. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    It'll be free on the Xbox one as well.

Daft Badger, Jan 3, 2014
  12. Shigurui
    Shigurui Guest

Warframe

Wonder if it'll require Gold though? On PSN it's free for everyone, a PS+ sub isn't needed to play online.

Shigurui, Jan 3, 2014
  13. KALEEF
    KALEEF Guest
    ^^ good point but I'd say no, on xbox you will need gold.

KALEEF, Jan 4, 2014
  14. Judge
    Judge Guest
    I heard the learning curve is quite rough, but once you know what you are doing and really get into it, it is awesome fun!

Judge, Jan 5, 2014
Thema:

Warframe

1. Warframe - Similar Threads - Warframe

2. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my...
  3. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  4. Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending...
  5. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another...
  6. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in...
  7. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...