Warframe

Discus and support Warframe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="vG Ghostz"] but u gotta pay for warframe suits etc lofty i saw a review and the guy wa son it for 4 hours and was still rank 1 and he... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Warframe

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

but u gotta pay for warframe suits etc lofty i saw a review and the guy wa son it for 4 hours and was still rank 1 and he couldnt afford even the cheapest of suits

[/quote]

That's the trouble with a lot of free games, you end paying for content in-game. I think you can unlock a lot of items just by playing but I believe it would take a LONG time.

Lofty Who, Jan 9, 2014
  2. I'll try it since it's free to start, but my expectations aren't going to be very high.

Galactic Geek, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Randver
    Randver Guest
    [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

but u gotta pay for warframe suits etc lofty i saw a review and the guy wa son it for 4 hours and was still rank 1 and he couldnt afford even the cheapest of suits

[/quote]

That is not the case. I've got over 100 hrs on the PC and have played it on the PS4, never spent a dime. Only reason I considered spending any money on the PS4 was to unlock trophies.

If you're one of the "instant gratification" gamers that isn't willing to work for stuff then you'll probably feel the need to spend money. If you're playing with friends it's a blast and not buying items doesn't diminish the gaming experience.

Randver, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

Warframe

[quote user="Randver"]

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

[/quote]

That is not the case. I've got over 100 hrs on the PC and have played it on the PS4, never spent a dime. Only reason I considered spending any money on the PS4 was to unlock trophies.

If you're one of the "instant gratification" gamers that isn't willing to work for stuff then you'll probably feel the need to spend money. If you're playing with friends it's a blast and not buying items doesn't diminish the gaming experience.

[/quote]

Personally I'd rather work to earning my gear/items, gives you a sense of achievement.

I must give this game a proper go over the next few days.

Lofty Who, Jan 10, 2014
  5. [quote user="Randver"]

[quote user="vG Ghostz"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

personally i found it boring. Played it on PC as well, didn't care enough to keep playing to unlock anything.

Upinya Slayin, Jan 10, 2014
  6. [quote user="vG Ghostz"]

[/quote]

On the Pc version you don't need to pay for anything other than colour palettes Pretty much everything in the game is obtainable by playing the game with a little patience.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 10, 2014
  7. its not pay to win LOL i played over 800 hrs unlocked everything if i needed plat i would farm a mod max it out and sell it for some plat where i used that to buy slots for new charaters, gun and i would build all the weapons and frames i needed its
    not pay to win one bit less you wana rush your frames or guns.... other than that everything you need is in the game except colors for your frames

PhychoticDrEamz, Jun 18, 2014
  8. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Warframe

i remmeber watching it on twitch and the devs wheres aying you had to buy better warframes

N7 Gh0stz, Jun 18, 2014
  9. you can if you dont wana farm the parts to make it, you can also farm each part when i played it on ps4 i remember killing a boss for 1 piece of a warframe to make and kill the boss about 40 times , some ppl dont like to farm or wait till there
    warframe is done making so they rush or just buy it in the market,

PhychoticDrEamz, Jun 18, 2014
  10. You don't need to buy Warframes. You can farm them. They will just take time to acquire.

Unreal Warfare, Oct 31, 2018
  11. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

What games are you thankful for?

Warframe... im thankful for warframe
  12. mgzin66 Win User

WARFRAME

How about Destiny is similar to Warframe seeing Warframe was released in Mar of 2013.
  13. PlatinumSpectre Win User

Arcade Games

I think MetalGearFloppy has Warframe confused with Warface lol. Warframe is the PS4/PC (soon to be X1) game set in space where you upgrade your "warframe" and do different missions. No idea what Warface is. Warframe certainly doesnt have guns that you can
    buy only to use for 24 hours.
  14. BordeauxPrime Win User

Favorite Mixer streamers?

I have a Stream Team with smaller Warframe streamers.

So they are my favorites, I live and breath Warframe so I like to pick the good streamers under the category since right now the Warframe category is pretty small.
  15. Default-9A798D76-9CB Win User

Xbox One Keyboard freezes

This happens on more games than Warframe. I have received this glitch on Warframe, Rocket League, and Dark Souls II.
Thema:

Warframe

1. Warframe - Similar Threads - Warframe

2. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my...
  3. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  4. Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending...
  5. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another...
  6. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in...
  7. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...