Warframe

Discus and support Warframe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So warframe could be coming to xboxone c0a22c17-a03c-4b35-83aa-f6b43ef8d88c Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N7 Gh0stz, Jan 1, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Warframe

So warframe could be coming to xboxone

:)

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 1, 2014
  2. mgzin66
    mgzin66 Guest
    WARFRAME

How about Destiny is similar to Warframe seeing Warframe was released in Mar of 2013.

mgzin66, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Arcade Games

I think MetalGearFloppy has Warframe confused with Warface lol. Warframe is the PS4/PC (soon to be X1) game set in space where you upgrade your "warframe" and do different missions. No idea what Warface is. Warframe certainly doesnt have guns that you can
    buy only to use for 24 hours.

PlatinumSpectre, Jan 1, 2014
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

Warframe

I saw the article the other day about the trademark being registered. More games is never bad

x24hrs2livex, Jan 1, 2014
  5. It's alright, but it's really not all that it's hyped up to be.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 2, 2014
  6. Hope it does. Would be nice to play this game with my buddies.

BHC Bluez n 2z, Jan 2, 2014
  7. Lionsfan313
    Lionsfan313 Guest
    I had warframe on my gaming pc its a pay to win game like most free to play trash

Lionsfan313, Jan 2, 2014
  8. Whagi
    Whagi Guest

Warframe

Played it on the PS4. Not really that good to be honest. Let's have a few more new, innovative and exclusive titles for the Xbox One please.

Whagi, Jan 2, 2014
  9. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    More games is never bad....But too much old games is a bad thing....No need.

Tzar of kaos, Jan 2, 2014
  10. [quote user="Lionsfan313"]

I had warframe on my gaming pc its a pay to win game like most free to play trash

[/quote]

I played it on PC too. I had Ember, Saryn, Mag, & Nova maxed out on my account. You can get pretty much everything in-game if you invest the time into it. Not to mention it isn't a PvP focused game, it's mainly co-op based, so you aren't winning much by paying
    you're just saving yourself time.

The games biggest problem is its repetitiveness and grind. It's fun to start with but it gets old fast.

Unreal Warfare, Jan 2, 2014
  11. will give it a shot playing with friends if it truly coming. howMy gaming New Year resolution is to play F2P games and not spend a dime. Been playing EAs Tetria Blitz and Simpsons tapped out for a bit now

CollapseControl, Jan 2, 2014
  12. Brutaka
    Brutaka Guest
    Oh Microsoft please let DE import their game on the Xbox One already!!!!! I love Warframe and spent hundreds of hours on the PC version. Everyday I look up any latest news about Warframe ever being imported onto the Xbox One. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE import
    it ASAP!!!! I love this game and it would be amazing to play it on the Xbox One! When will the final process be completed?! Hope to hear an answer soon! -fingers crossed-

Brutaka, Jan 9, 2014
  13. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

Warframe

only reason we didnt get it was because microsoft wanted indies to have pubs or something but now thats changed

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 9, 2014
  14. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    I've not played too much on PS4 but it looks pretty decent from what I have played and I can't complain as I didn't have to pay anything for it being a PS+ customer.

Lofty Who, Jan 9, 2014
  15. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    but u gotta pay for warframe suits etc lofty i saw a review and the guy wa son it for 4 hours and was still rank 1 and he couldnt afford even the cheapest of suits

N7 Gh0stz, Jan 9, 2014
Thema:

Warframe

1. Warframe - Similar Threads - Warframe

2. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  3. Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending...
  4. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another...
  5. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in...
  6. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck between accepting user agreement and starting game on warframe Xbox 1