Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically

Discus and support Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I expect better from you guys yet here we are probably going to wait 3 days to long hurry up and pass it already its top priority for everyone on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GrandSageDragon, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically

I expect better from you guys yet here we are probably going to wait 3 days to long hurry up and pass it already its top priority for everyone on consoles who plays it which is 18 million people

:)

GrandSageDragon, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi GrandSageDragon,

This is really an issue that you definitely need to take up with Warframe Support here Technical Support
  3. RedCarGamer Win User

That as nothing to do with Microsoft, but with his developer.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi GrandSageDragon,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. Regarding connection to Warframe and the cert, that would be on Digital Extreme's end as our Ambassadors have stated. As they're currently updating for the new phase of game play, there may
    be some hiccups along the way. Sadly, as this is on the end of the developer, Microsoft does not have the access to help directly.

If you'd like to contact them to let them know of any issues that you're having directly with their servers, you may do so at the following link:

Warframe Support

Since there is no further resolution and in an effort to minimize repetitive answers we will be locking this thread, but if you have any further questions or concerns feel free to come back to the Xbox forum (Do not repost the same question or
    thread as that would violate the Xbox Forum Guidelines).

I hope that this information helps out.

We wish you the best of luck, Tenno!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

I know this is frustrating but Microsoft cannot do anything about this issue since it is internal to the developer.
  6. Judge Win User

APPROVED!!!

Having a lot of fun so far, noticing a lot of glitches with zombies through building walls and such though...kinda shocked it passed cert in this state, but still enjoying the game itself.
Thema:

1. Warframe still hasn't passed cert typically - Similar Threads - Warframe still hasn't

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my...
  6. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  7. Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending...
  8. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another...
  9. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in...
  10. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...