Warframe on Xbox Clound

Discus and support Warframe on Xbox Clound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Do anyone know if Warframe will be added to xbox cloud? There are other free games there so that should really be a problem or?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamerdod-1281, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Warframe on Xbox Clound

Hi

Do anyone know if Warframe will be added to xbox cloud?

There are other free games there so that should really be a problem or?

:)

Gamerdod-1281, Dec 7, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Warframe on Xbox Clound

technically you can use gforce now for 1 hour then disconnect and connect again, free.
  3. Gamerdod-1281 Win User

Warframe on Xbox Clound

Depends, have to be others like me who plays on xbox normally but while traveling i play on my chromebook and with cloud i could play as i wanted without the hazzle.

Currently i have gforcenow for warframe, but its annoying to pay for 2 cloud systems to play a game.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Warframe on Xbox Clound

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

There's no way for us to know which games will be added to xCloud and it's not just up to Microsoft, it's up to the game developer to want that too.
  5. Gamerdod-1281 Win User

Warframe on Xbox Clound

nah, haven't had any latency problems or lag at all the last 3 months using mainly cloud gaming.

its more of a question on what to use of the 3 top services that's available here.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Warframe on Xbox Clound

most likely not as the game is freely available on steam and others but is not available on windows store. pretty pointless running the console version via cloud on pc or laptop when it is freely downloadable on pc or laptop and is the better version.
Thema:

Warframe on Xbox Clound

1. Warframe on Xbox Clound - Similar Threads - Warframe Clound

2. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my...
  3. Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already...
  4. Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending...
  5. Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another...
  6. Glitched Video using Clound Gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Glitched Video using Clound Gaming: During the first 5 days of the xbox game pass subscription, the images were perfect using Game Clounding. Now, in any game, the screen is full of glitchs and very pixelated. My internet connection...
  7. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in...
  8. [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...
  9. about game Forza 4 my save clound is gone

in XBoX on Windows
    about game Forza 4 my save clound is gone: I come back to play Forza 4 i wrong choose (Newer) My save is gone all Can you help me please. 0fa50774-fb80-4f84-867d-2495f3b1ea54
  10. Clound saving doesnt want to work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clound saving doesnt want to work!: So, I have an Xbox 360 phat, with a 256meg memory card with the xbox live updates, and a Usb harddrive with all my games and saves and stuff. The problem is, that when i try to setup Cloud saving...