Warframe Account Transfers
Discus and support Warframe Account Transfers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have put 47 days, own 23 Warframes, am Mastery Rank 13 and have put probably 200+ dollars in my game. However now that the huge game updates for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RainboomTime, Nov 18, 2017.
Thema:
Warframe Account Transfers
Loading...
-
Warframe Account Transfers - Similar Threads - Warframe Account Transfers
-
My insider preview is tied to my old account
in XboX InsidersMy insider preview is tied to my old account: My previous account was banned over a year ago for reasons still unbeknownst to me, anyway on my console the preview is tied to said account so I cant change tiers or even cancel the preview. Is... -
Insider account deleted after a break.
in XboX InsidersInsider account deleted after a break.: I recently picked up another Series X after selling my last one about 3 years ago and taking a break from Xbox. I’d previously been a part of the insider program Alpha ring, and my account was... -
I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.
in XboX InsidersI have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting... -
Xbox party Issue with Warframe
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox party Issue with Warframe: So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my... -
Xbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe)
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox series X slowing (only caused by warframe): Hello everyone, I’m faced with a dilemma I have been trying to solve for over 2 months now! I’m on an Xbox series X as stated in the title, and a very avid gamer, I am hardwired and I’ve already... -
Why is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy is the xbox app keyboard not compatible with warframe in game chatting?: So pretty much ive used xbox smartglass keyboard to type in game on xbox on games like warframe for example where they have a trade chat and copy and pasting is necessary so youre not spending... -
Warframe LFG(probably others in the same genre)
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWarframe LFG(probably others in the same genre): I keep seeing spam popping up on the warframe LFG.. it's clearly a bot as I report it, you guys must autoban or something but within a few seconds this person has the same exact spam up on another... -
[XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570
in XBoX Games and Apps[XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570: I've tried everything in the support options. Including: - Hard Reset - Fabric Reset - Clean Cache - Un-stall and re-install the game - Reset Modem - Reset Save Games in console - Start Login in... -
[XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE
in XBoX Games and Apps[XBOX ONE] Warfram error 0x80070570 - Need help... PLEASE: These are the actions that I have tried and they didn’t work: - Hard Reset - Delete Save games - Format my xbox - Re-instal the game (4x times and counting) - Reset modem Anybody has another tip...