Warface Xbox 360 Beta

Discus and support Warface Xbox 360 Beta in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I don't know how or why this happened but I didn't receive a code in my email. I believe I signed up with the proper information because I did get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oni Zonda, Mar 11, 2014.

  1. Oni Zonda
    Oni Zonda Guest

    Warface Xbox 360 Beta


    So, I don't know how or why this happened but I didn't receive a code in my email. I believe I signed up with the proper information because I did get a confirmation email and then I got a beta offer email with this:

    I tried looking at the text version and nothing was there. I emailed them asking for help and they said to ask microsoft because they don't handle the beta codes. Any ideas on who to ask properly or what to do about this would be greatly appreciated

    :)
     
    Oni Zonda, Mar 11, 2014
    #1
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    War face

    Not Xbox one related but who has signed up for the warface beta for 360
     
    N7 Gh0stz, Mar 11, 2014
    #2
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    Warface beta signups

    [quote user="FoomBerry"]

    Unless there is an X1 beta sign up,

    @x24

    360- 1

    X1- 0

    [/quote]

    Another 24 hater, join the club!!

    A little bit of Warface Info
     
    x24hrs2livex, Mar 11, 2014
    #3
  4. Oni Zonda
    Oni Zonda Guest

    Warface Xbox 360 Beta

    apparently the image didn't post. Basically, the area the code should have been in was blank
     
    Oni Zonda, Mar 11, 2014
    #4
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

    warface

    I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Warface beta signups

    [quote user="FoomBerry"]

    Unless there is an X1 beta sign up,

    @x24

    360- 1

    X1- 0

    [/quote]

    Another 24 hater, join the club!!

    A little bit of Warface Info
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

    ^^How is the Warface beta?
  8. YJO21 Win User

    Warface beta code

    Received an email from them today, "You signed up to participate in the Warface beta on Xbox 360* and we think we haven't seen you on the battlefield yet. If you're having issues with your beta access code, here's a NEW one". So problem solved
  9. DBurleson Win User

    WarFace open beta

    Warface is in closed beta at the moment. No one but Microsoft and Crytek knows when the beta will be open.
Thema:

Warface Xbox 360 Beta

Loading...
  1. Warface Xbox 360 Beta - Similar Threads - Warface 360 Beta

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  4. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  5. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  7. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  8. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  9. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  10. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]