WARFACE BUGS

Discus and support WARFACE BUGS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; -Cannot exit the game -Offline players are being left in lobby's making coop a 4 person rather then 5 (the offline player is frozen in the lobby)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by XBO Metal, Mar 30, 2014.

  1. XBO Metal
    XBO Metal Guest

    WARFACE BUGS


    -Cannot exit the game

    -Offline players are being left in lobby's making coop a 4 person rather then 5 (the offline player is frozen in the lobby)

    -Channel switching causes daily crowns to reset

    -leaving a lobby causes channel switching

    -must button mash B and START to exit coop after channel switching has occurred

    -ZERO difference between difficulty, excluding hardcore

    - lag causing character to stop moving but the game continues to play around you

    THIS GAME IS SO BROKEN I DO NOT KNOW HOW MICROSOFT ALLOWED ON THE MARKETPLACE IT BREAKS THEIR OWN LEGAL TERMS AS TO HOW A GAME MUST PREFORM TO BE ALLOWED TO PLAY ON THEIR SYSTEM. PLEASE REMOVE THIS GAME FROM XBL.

    :)
     
    XBO Metal, Mar 30, 2014
    #1
  2. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    Best Free Xbox One Game?

    I liked a lot Defiance, besides the huge amount of errors and bugs. But it is a new game and will have a lot of updates and content coming.

    I saw too the trailer for the new Warface, since it was a F2P, I hope that the new is too a F2P.
     
    SLB4EVERPT, Mar 30, 2014
    #2
  3. warface

    I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
     
    FazzyWazzy 86, Mar 30, 2014
    #3
  4. WARFACE BUGS

    Hi, the game is still in beta, Crytek wanted more gamers to play it to find the bugs, so now it's an open beta anyone can download it. You should report the bugs to crytek and any feedback you have here
    http://aka.ms/warfacefeedback
     
    StuartATrueRed, Mar 30, 2014
    #4
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    WARFACE BUGS

    Hi, the game is still in beta, Crytek wanted more gamers to play it to find the bugs, so now it's an open beta anyone can download it. You should report the bugs to crytek and any feedback you have here
    http://aka.ms/warfacefeedback
  6. SLB4EVERPT Win User

    Best Free Xbox One Game?

    I liked a lot Defiance, besides the huge amount of errors and bugs. But it is a new game and will have a lot of updates and content coming.

    I saw too the trailer for the new Warface, since it was a F2P, I hope that the new is too a F2P.
  7. stanstrough Win User

    Credits.

  8. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

    warface

    I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  9. RainingRoses Win User

    warface xbox one

    Hi,

    This depends on exactly which Warface title you’re referring to.



    The original Warface game (2018) actually does support keyboard and mouse on both Xbox One and Series X|S consoles.

    However, there’s currently no native keyboard and mouse support for the more recent Warface: Breakout (2020) on Xbox consoles.

    For reference, the links included above will direct you to the purchase page for the specific game on the official Xbox store where you can find more info on any in-game features and capabilities.

    The original Warface title has supported K&M since early 2019 as confirmed by the developers on Twitter here (the last update on this from what I’ve found):

    https://twitter.com/warface/status/1061892004437807105

    You can find all the Xbox games that support this feature here:

    https://www.purexbox.com/guides/games-with-mouse-and-keyboard-support-on-xbox-one-series-x-series-s

    https://www.trueachievements.com/keyboard-and-mouse-support/games

    If you have any further questions (or suggestions and ideas) specifically regarding this game, then you should contact the developer to properly address this. There’s an option to submit feedback and create bug reports on their support site or you can always just contact them directly if needed. Be sure to select the correct game and most relevant question/issue as the main category/topic to submit a request to the support team.

    Hope this helps.
Thema:

WARFACE BUGS

Loading...
  1. WARFACE BUGS - Similar Threads - WARFACE BUGS

  2. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  3. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  4. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  5. Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in

    in XboX Insiders
    Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Reggression: activity feed deletion bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Reggression: activity feed deletion bug: After looking at my activity feed I figured id clear it up a little and delete the achievements im not too fussed about leaving the tough ones on or ones I liked doing. I deleted a few days worth...
  9. UI loop trap bug................

    in XboX Insiders
    UI loop trap bug................: There has been a bug going with true achievements app for years now. Im sure im not the only person thats noticed this. When viewing an achievement if you back out you need to press the B button...
  10. Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?

    in XboX Insiders
    Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there...