Warface beta question

Discus and support Warface beta question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I registered on the website since the announcement of the game on xbox 360 (June 2013) and I never receive a confirmation message and no news about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nic727, Feb 8, 2014.

  1. Nic727
    Nic727 Guest

    Warface beta question


    Hi, I registered on the website since the announcement of the game on xbox 360 (June 2013) and I never receive a confirmation message and no news about the beta... Whatever, i registered with my secondary email and I got the message like everyone and I
    want to know when I will receive my code? Thx

    :)
     
    Nic727, Feb 8, 2014
    #1
  2. warface

    I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
     
    FazzyWazzy 86, Feb 8, 2014
    #2
  3. WT9009
    WT9009 Guest
    WT9009, Feb 8, 2014
    #3
  4. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest

    Warface beta question

    No one here can really answer that. I am in the same boat as, just have patience
     
    x24hrs2livex, Feb 8, 2014
    #4
  5. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

    warface

    I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

    Warface beta question

    No one here can really answer that. I am in the same boat as, just have patience
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

    Titanfall, will it meet expectations of the next gen game?

    ^^How is the Warface beta?
  8. DBurleson Win User

    WarFace open beta

    Warface is in closed beta at the moment. No one but Microsoft and Crytek knows when the beta will be open.
  9. WT9009 Win User

    WarFace open beta

Thema:

Warface beta question

Loading...
  1. Warface beta question - Similar Threads - Warface beta question

  2. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  3. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  4. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  5. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  6. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  7. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!

    in XboX Insiders
    The Arkheron Crossplay Beta is here!: The Tower calls again. This weekend XBOX Insiders can jump back in and battle alongside players across platforms. Open the XBOX Insider Hub to join the Arkheron Preview. Learn more:...