warface beta-adult account error

Discus and support warface beta-adult account error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Dear, xbox support I am having troublewith the closed warface beta version. It lets me get to the start screen but when I click start it says you must... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RoLLingTid3, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. RoLLingTid3
    RoLLingTid3 Guest

    warface beta-adult account error


    Dear, xbox support I am having troublewith the closed warface beta version. It lets me get to the start screen but when I click start it says you must be signed into an xbox live account in the adult age group to play this game, but im 22 about to be 23.
    Please help me I really wanna play this beta. Thank you

    :)
     
    RoLLingTid3, Mar 23, 2014
    #1
  2. age

    my privacy settings say my age group is currently adult.

    But the Warface Beta keeps telling me I am not.

    I don't understand.
     
    HuantedShadow10, Mar 23, 2014
    #2
  3. Xbox Live "Adult Account"

    I just got warface tech beta downloaded and all that but when I went to play it said I need an adult account to play this. I went back to their website and it said you have to be 17 years or older to play and I am, im 17 years old so why cant I play.
     
    Communism Rise, Mar 23, 2014
    #3
  4. warface beta-adult account error

    If you've had the account for a while, you may need to promote it from child status to adult status. You can find out how to do that by

    clicking here
    . You should probably also report issues with the beta in the
    Warface Discussions site
    .
     
    HyruleBalverine, Mar 23, 2014
    #4
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

    warface beta-adult account error

    If you've had the account for a while, you may need to promote it from child status to adult status. You can find out how to do that by

    clicking here
    . You should probably also report issues with the beta in the
    Warface Discussions site
    .
  6. HuantedShadow10 Win User

    age

    my privacy settings say my age group is currently adult.

    But the Warface Beta keeps telling me I am not.

    I don't understand.
  7. D3MON1C 0N3 Win User

    WarFace open beta

    Warface open Beta is planned for later this week, so there might be a possibility of it becoming an open DL within the next couple days. Also anything earned for Warface on the open beta will be applied to your account if you purchase/subscribe to the game
    later this year.
  8. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

    warface

    I'm downloading warface now with the beta key I got via email and it reads 'Warface Closed Beta', it's 4.48Gb in size.
  9. Haleboy7199 Win User

    Account problems

    Microsoft, could you please upgrade my child account to an adult account. I asked my parents and they said it was ok. I tried changing my age, parental controls, etcetera, but nothing will work. There are too many limitations to the child account. I understand
    the "family gaming" concept but come on! I just downloaded my Warface closed beta and it's useless. Please help.
Thema:

warface beta-adult account error

Loading...
  1. warface beta-adult account error - Similar Threads - warface beta adult

  2. October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261005-2200) Feel free...
  3. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  6. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  9. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  10. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...