War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

Discus and support War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nazdaq, Aug 26, 2019.

  1. Nazdaq
    Nazdaq Guest

    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...


    PSA: ALL CLUB OWNERS as well as any Admins, primarily part of any club with a strong following. So back in 2017, I joined the Ambassador team after deployig for the umpteenth time and was looking forward to the new direction Phil Spencer was taking
    the community portion of the Xbox Consoles. i created a community for some friends and I for our favorit game when the feature was released and we saw our club grow. It is a coop game we focus on and work wth the Game's developers to bring Club Exclusive
    in-game rewards, which possibly could even be the 1st time that has happened, ever. Anyways, when the clubs system started, there was absolutely NOTHING explaining the tags, rules ect. so since I was the owner, we all were chatting and we decided to make
    our community "Adults Only" which actually was just a tag for others, but we were experimenting. You see I was under the impression we were heading the direction of creating our OWN unique communities of gamers, friends and family. I was WAY ÓFF. Two years
    ago, they handed us the tool to create our community, but have failed to deliver the tools powerful enough with which to effectively manage them. about a year ago, I was even in a an Xbox Clud that was hidden, that was made specficially for Clcub Owners because
    of the random handfuls of [mod removed] being thrown at us and randomly dropped on our lap. So soon after making the club ADULTS ONLY, I also added the"SWEARING OK" Button and we had fun with posts and joking with each other ect. i received 2 enforcements
    for "profanity" within 2 weeks time, which were only warnings, and I deleted the affected post or comment immediately each time, was never banned or anything. I RECEIVED ZERO enforcement s years before and after clubs came, but they have completely removed
    me from the Ambassadors Program and said I am not allowed to ever participate for the rest of my entire life. so beware club owners, you may be doing MS QA's job with new features, then get knocked the [mod removed] out by Deebo the Customer service Rep who
    98% chance has no clue what the word you typed or spoke actually means or why he is banning, removing or "ENFORCING"

    :)
     
    Nazdaq, Aug 26, 2019
    #1
  2. sandy the hippy Win User

    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox Enforcement program WOES.

    Sorry to hear that. You would have been told the reasoning behind your ban, and your removal from the program I assume.

    Incidently, profanity being used in any club etc where you advertise yourself as an ambassador isn't allowed, so I assume that would have been the issue.

    You also say you received 2 warnings within 2 weeks. The first should have been an indication that what you were doing was in conflict with guidelines.

    Also, swearing, or the indication of swearing with asterisks etc is against forum guidelines, and guidelines also state that you should treat people with respect, with regards to "Deebo the Customer service Rep "
  3. Daft Badger Win User

    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox Enforcement program WOES.

    Just to add,customer service/support are nothing whatsoever to do with xbox live enforcement so were not the ones to "enforce" you.

    The only ones who can issue enforcement action are the enforcement team & they can not be contacted by phone or chat,they can only be contacted via a case review if you are eligible to file one.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox Enforcement program WOES.

    If your club is visible to everyone, then any content posted is shared within Xbox Live. As Pandy Yato states, we are responsible for our actions and content that can be seen and heard, within Xbox Live and if reported you will get investigated and enforcement
    action if necessary.

    The tools are there to make a private club, that only members that are invited to can see. Again though, we are still responsible for any content posted, even in a private club.
  5. Pandy Yato Win User

    War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox Enforcement program WOES.

    Enforcement investigate everything thoroughly before they make a determination, just because you set your group as swearing allowed, doesn't mean that something said wasn't offensive to someone else reading it.

    The comments may have been reported by a member of your own group or even picked up by Xbox itself but if you identify as an Ambassador online, we are bound by the rules and must moderate our behaviour online.

    We simply can not act in a way that runs counter to the code of conduct and that does include how we talk on the forums, our content creation on Xbox and even within the clubs we may create.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

    Getting Banned Because of my Gamertag

    Just be aware that if Microsoft think that you are impersonating Treyarch staff, that could end up in being permanantly banned.
Thema:

War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox...

Loading...
  1. War Veteran, 40 now banned permanantly from being an Ambassador. Microsoft Xbox... - Similar Threads - War Veteran banned

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,...
  5. Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...: MAXIMUM SALES VERSION THREADS OF THE HIDDEN: THE #1 BANNED BOOK WARNING: This book is so powerful, the elite are trying to SILENCE IT. GET YOUR COPY NOW AND DISCOVER: The SHOCKING truth about the...
  6. Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...: MAXIMUM SALES VERSION THREADS OF THE HIDDEN: THE #1 BANNED BOOK WARNING: This book is so powerful, the elite are trying to SILENCE IT. GET YOUR COPY NOW AND DISCOVER: The SHOCKING truth about the...
  7. I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...: I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I log back in and I don’t see it in my library and nothing on my purchase history? * Moved from Community...
  8. Shadow of War Xbox App for PC no save game data

    in XboX Insiders
    Shadow of War Xbox App for PC no save game data: Can't reach my saved game data when I launch the game, one day ago it was just work fine. submitted by /u/LtVulpes7 [link] [comments]
  9. When I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I sign in on gears of war 2 it will freeze the game and then kick me out of the game....: When I get in the Xbox 360 game gears of war 2 my whole game freeze at the sign in screen it won’t let me sign in the game to play it. How do I fix the problem so that I can play gears of war 2 on...
  10. Why don’t I own Gears Of War 4 anymore?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don’t I own Gears Of War 4 anymore?: I preordered Gears Of War 4 with the limited edition console back in 2016 and now when I tried downloading it. It came with the Ultimate Edition and LE bonus content. Two different redeemable...