War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases.

Discus and support War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having in issue within game purchasing. I checked the Microsoft account and found no issues with the card or hold on account. Contacted the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by andrey kuzminov, Apr 2, 2025.

  1. War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases.


    I am having in issue within game purchasing.

    I checked the Microsoft account and found no issues with the card or hold on account. Contacted the game support and they said its issue with Microsoft.

    I am going to provide a screenshot of error mg. and it took resources and medals.

    thank you!


    War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases. [​IMG]



    War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases. [​IMG]


    :)
     
    andrey kuzminov, Apr 2, 2025
    #1
  2. Janet_C Win User

    War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases.

    Hello!

    Hope you are well. I'll be glad to assist you.

    I'm sorry you're experiencing these issues.

    Recently the Xbox support has published that there are problems in the servers, when this happens, Microsoft engineers are the ones who must solve the problem and we as users must wait for them to announce that it is already solved.

    You can check this by opening the following website

    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

    There you will be able to identify when everything is solved

    I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you in advance for your understanding.

    [​IMG]
  3. ArminatorX Win User

    made a game on my phone

  4. ВиталийДуб Win User

    Переустановка игры. [Edit - Translation] - Reinstall the game.

    Игра называется War Planet Online. Хочу заметить что таже игра скачана с Steam работает без ошибок, и у меня возникает вопрос почему так происходит....

    [Translate - The game is called War Planet Online. I want to note that the same game downloaded from Steam works without errors, and I have a question why this happens....]
  5. ArminatorX Win User

    Players who cheat in the game.

  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

    Starship troopers: The game!?

    Starship Troopers was a HORRIBLE movie and would make a better video game but we already have Lost Planet, Gears of War, and Halo.
Thema:

War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases.

Loading...
  1. War Planet Online, can not make in game purchases. - Similar Threads - War Planet Online

  2. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  3. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  4. Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us

    in XboX Insiders
    Stop the console war between Xbox and PlayStation — gaming should unite us, not divide us: The rivalry between Xbox and PlayStation has gone on for too long. While competition can be healthy, the toxic console war between communities only creates negativity. Gaming should be about fun,...
  5. Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...: MAXIMUM SALES VERSION THREADS OF THE HIDDEN: THE #1 BANNED BOOK WARNING: This book is so powerful, the elite are trying to SILENCE IT. GET YOUR COPY NOW AND DISCOVER: The SHOCKING truth about the...
  6. Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Threads of the Hidden:: Decoding Ancient Control, Secret Technologies, and the War for...: MAXIMUM SALES VERSION THREADS OF THE HIDDEN: THE #1 BANNED BOOK WARNING: This book is so powerful, the elite are trying to SILENCE IT. GET YOUR COPY NOW AND DISCOVER: The SHOCKING truth about the...
  7. I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I...: I bought Gears of War 2 about 2 years ago and didn’t use my xbox X for that long. Now I log back in and I don’t see it in my library and nothing on my purchase history? * Moved from Community...
  8. Shadow of War Xbox App for PC no save game data

    in XboX Insiders
    Shadow of War Xbox App for PC no save game data: Can't reach my saved game data when I launch the game, one day ago it was just work fine. submitted by /u/LtVulpes7 [link] [comments]
  9. need to remove war planet online from an xbox account

    in XBoX on Windows
    need to remove war planet online from an xbox account: Does anyone know how to remove a War Planet Online game from their xbox account and put it on another xbox account? a00022d5-0e92-443c-9df3-3ad97980f2d9
  10. reset war planet

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    reset war planet: just now hooking xbox1 to pc.wow.basically trying to reset game/war planet online. 4dbf7bf3-6f89-4bbd-bb55-63fb524ef0e0